Getting pressy to son for xmas without him knowing

My son is currently at sea on deployment and will be over xmas.

Have made an order on Amazon addressed to him but would like someone else onboard to pick it up and keep it hidden till xmas day without his knowledge. Any ideas? Have to move quickly coz amazon just emailed me to say item has been despatched.

Thanks

My son is currently at sea on deployment and will be over xmas.

Have made an order on Amazon addressed to him but would like someone else onboard to pick it up and keep it hidden till xmas day without his knowledge. Any ideas? Have to move quickly coz amazon just emailed me to say item has been despatched.

Thanks
Considering it has been dispatched the MAA might be your best bet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How could I get in touch with him or anybody else onboard for that matter? He is part the fleet protection group on an RFA, they might not have an MAA onboard.

Thanks
Just re-read that, didn't mean it to sound like Mr Angry, too late now though, uhmm ho hum, I'll get me coat!

The LSO on board the RFA will be the best person to speak to, but if the parcel is addressed to him you may find that they will not hold back the mail as they are duty bound to pass it on once received.

Which RFA is he on?

Good luck
The only contact I have is my son's email, how can I contact someone else onboard through that?

He is on Wave Ruler?

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Tricky. Once its posted with his name on it then it is in the system and not much that you can do with it. Getting someone to intercept mail that is not addressed to them is actually asking them to perform an illegal act.

And not one of the fun ones.