Getting chatted up by men

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by R077, Dec 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just happened to me not 2 minutes ago:

Working away giving advice and suddenly he goes and says "It helps when you're good looking" giggling away.

"Yeah, thanks" came the reply in my best Jack Dee tone.

2. Take full advantage of this situation.

Get him to buy you loads of sticky wets and get smashed for free.

Also birds all want a gay best friend, if they see you with a real life gayer they will think you are one too. This will lull them into a false sense of security and then you can get them smashed and ruin them.
  3. You sound like an expert you gayer!!! :D
  4. It's only gay if you look back over your shoulder and lick your lips, anyone who says otherwise is a fcuking romper.
  5. With a plan like that who needs a rape kit?
  6. Should've shut your eyes, bit your tongue, let him wánk your shitter and took one for the team like any real Matelot would do.
  7. Do you get them to polish your swad with minute wax whilst they bum you aswell then. I wanted to ask as its looking a bit too shiney mate!!! :D
  8. Nope the polishing happens after the bum sex.
  9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The joke's on you - you're fuck ugly... 8O :D
  10. Fcuk this is quite worrying, it sounds like your on the verge of a job change.
    Stop asking questions, you live in Wales for fcuk sake, haven't you got enough recreational activities? Think sheep man, take your mind of perversions and shag for Britain. :twisted: :D :wink:

Just out of curiosity you understand, are any of them sheep Really good looking? :oops: :roll:
  11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Rumrat: I heard Baaaabara's a bit of a goo-er... :wink:
  12. If he's divs, you should be flattered.

If he's a munter, you should be really worried.
  13. Just fcuk his lower intestine right out of him, do it really violently to teach the dirty bummer a lesson.
  14. That's real good of you Sarge, when it comes to discussing thing like this I get a little sheepish. :roll: :oops: :D
  15. You could always just play him along by asking if he is into kinky stuff. When he asks like what, smash him to near unconsciousness and shit in his mouth. Walk away saying 'same time next week lover?'

16. Did we attended the same school of finesse and refinement? 8O
  17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Had to happen sooner or later, with that gay vibe you give off.
  18. Are you sure he wasn't referring to himself when he said that? :lol:
    I mean, it's either that or he needed glasses..... :twisted:
  19. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I've just sussed it. Your Colin and waiting for Justin to come out of the jungle.
  20. To coin a phrase better latent than never eh!!! :roll: