Getting a temporary attachmenbt to 40/42/45..

SmithsRail said:
With regards to getting a temporary attachment to one of the cmdo brigades of roughly 4 years.. is it optional or do you have to wait for slots etc etc?
Do you have a green lid on your head yet?? If no then get one first and then think about joining a unit. If yes then see the duty clerk for details

If i join the Corps for say 17 months and 13 days will i have to get a green beret on my swede? And if i want to be a corporal will i have to have done a juniors first? Im asking because im still working in the call centre dreaming of riduculous backdoor routes that nobody else has ever thought about. Please call me a cnut and i will never ask a bone question ever again.

I thank you.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
lukep said:
If i join the Corps for say 17 months and 13 days will i have to get a green beret on my swede? And if i want to be a corporal will i have to have done a juniors first? Im asking because im still working in the call centre dreaming of riduculous backdoor routes that nobody else has ever thought about. Please call me a cnut and i will never ask a bone question ever again.

I thank you.
"CUNT!" :wink:

lukep said:

I thank you.
A **** is useful a call centre operator about as useful as a chocolate fireguard

Backpacker1uk said:
lukep said:

I thank you.
A * is useful a call centre operator about as useful as a chocolate fireguard
Or tits on a fish :thumright:

Smithsrail don't try telling porkies that you wear ''The Red Machine'' On your swede you don't want to be ousted as a Walter Mitty now do you?

ex_rubberdagger said:
Backpacker1uk said:
lukep said:

I thank you.
A * is useful a call centre operator about as useful as a chocolate fireguard
Or tits on a fish :thumright:
as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit

shamelessly nicked from some one on arrse

Quote from Smithsrail on ARRSE:

Forum: The Training Wing Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:51 am Subject: DAOR Policy
I Discharged As Of Right from training a few days ago at Catterick, however I'd like to join the TA whilst I'm studying, and then eventually return to the Regular Army in a year and a half, however I' ...

Isn't the above a post of yours from over on ARRSE?

Not bad for a bloke who discharged himself from Infantry training to have rejoined and got his cherry Berry in the past 5 weeks.

Jog on WALT.