Getting a temporary attachmenbt to 40/42/45..

Discussion in 'RMR' started by SmithsRail, Jun 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. giggles
  2. Do you have a green lid on your head yet?? If no then get one first and then think about joining a unit. If yes then see the duty clerk for details
  3. why do you want to join the RMR then do a four year attachment as a regular? just join as a regular. or are you just a dreamer?

4. Probably wants to run home to mummy when the shite hits the fan!!
  5. 4 years hardly sounds like temporary to me.
    You may as well go the whole hog!!!
  6. If i join the Corps for say 17 months and 13 days will i have to get a green beret on my swede? And if i want to be a corporal will i have to have done a juniors first? Im asking because im still working in the call centre dreaming of riduculous backdoor routes that nobody else has ever thought about. Please call me a cnut and i will never ask a bone question ever again.

I thank you.
  7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

"CUNT!" :wink:
  8. A **** is useful a call centre operator about as useful as a chocolate fireguard
  9. What the hell!?!?

dude join th T.A.
  10. Or tits on a fish :thumright:
  11. Or an officer with a map.
  12. or join the brownies.......
  13. What??
  14. nothing was refering to my previous post
  15. Walt.
  16. Smithsrail don't try telling porkies that you wear ''The Red Machine'' On your swede you don't want to be ousted as a Walter Mitty now do you?
  17. as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit

shamelessly nicked from some one on arrse
  18. LOL walt on desk jocks
  19. Quote from Smithsrail on ARRSE:

Forum: The Training Wing Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:51 am Subject: DAOR Policy
    I Discharged As Of Right from training a few days ago at Catterick, however I'd like to join the TA whilst I'm studying, and then eventually return to the Regular Army in a year and a half, however I' ...

Isn't the above a post of yours from over on ARRSE?

Not bad for a bloke who discharged himself from Infantry training to have rejoined and got his cherry Berry in the past 5 weeks.

Jog on WALT.