Getting a bit worried now.

Hi everyone, i have my interview tomorrow, and am starting to worry as i havn't been able to find any information about what the navy is upto right now, as i don't own a computer, i use my phone for the internet, and cant open anything with flash. Any ideas for a decent website that isn't the RN homepage? Any help will be really usefull.
Thanks

Ryanryan2121 said:
Hi everyone, i have my interview tomorrow, and am starting to worry as i havn't been able to find any information about what the navy is upto right now, as i don't own a computer, i use my phone for the internet, and cant open anything with flash. Any ideas for a decent website that isn't the RN homepage? Any help will be really usefull.
Thanks
Get to your AFCO and pick up a copy of Navy News, that lists all current deployments.

HOPPY1403

Lantern Swinger
you might be able to get navy news from local newsagent I know I can from mine try coop or try internet cafe and look at the Royal Navy Website.

Should of went navy days i got mine for free there lol. I can also get mine from my local newsagent. Remember it comes out every month so buy it on friday.

Chicogiz said:
higthepig said:
Why not just download if from the Internet, i`ve put in here for you in the past.
He cant open it as he dont have a comp and he is on his phone.
Internet on a mobile phone! :roll: Whatever next?

I'm beginning to feel old. Then again I'm lusting after one of these* :biggrin: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

*Ebony SV45U2 view camera... remember those? Oops I forgot, you're too young! :biggrin:

Well it takes one of these lenses mounted on a board...

Thanks for all of your help everyone, managed to get a copy of navy news from good old wh smiths before my interview, which helped. I passed the interview by the way.
Don't worry thingy, im sure if you save your pennies you will be able to get your high tech camera/board thing.