Getting a bit worried now.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Ryanryan2121, Jul 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, i have my interview tomorrow, and am starting to worry as i havn't been able to find any information about what the navy is upto right now, as i don't own a computer, i use my phone for the internet, and cant open anything with flash. Any ideas for a decent website that isn't the RN homepage? Any help will be really usefull.
    Thanks

2. linky

Have a go at this one

3. Get to your AFCO and pick up a copy of Navy News, that lists all current deployments.

4. This might help you as well mate, it's got all the deployments on it.

Link

5. you might be able to get navy news from local newsagent I know I can from mine try coop or try internet cafe and look at the Royal Navy Website.

6. Should of went navy days i got mine for free there lol. I can also get mine from my local newsagent. Remember it comes out every month so buy it on friday.

7. Why not just download if from the Internet, i`ve put in here for you in the past.

8. He cant open it as he dont have a comp and he is on his phone.

9. Thanks a lot for all the advice and links, I will (hopefully) get a copy of navy news before the interview tomorrow.

10. There is a copy of this months on here somewhere but i`m not searching for it, if he can read this then he can read that.

11. Internet on a mobile phone! :roll: Whatever next?

I'm beginning to feel old. Then again I'm lusting after one of these* :biggrin: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

[​IMG]

*Ebony SV45U2 view camera... remember those? Oops I forgot, you're too young! :biggrin:

Well it takes one of these lenses mounted on a board...

[​IMG]

12. Thanks for all of your help everyone, managed to get a copy of navy news from good old wh smiths before my interview, which helped. I passed the interview by the way.
    Don't worry thingy, im sure if you save your pennies you will be able to get your high tech camera/board thing.