Get your puffta jokes in now.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
We’ll need to compile a register of your friends.

Homosexual/LGBT/Muslim/Black, have I missed any? It’s amazing how they always come up in the conversation.

slim

War Hero
We’ll need to compile a register of your friends.

Homosexual/LGBT/Muslim/Black, have I missed any? It’s amazing how they always come up in the conversation.
My list would be very long.
Unlike your list which would consist of two names Leavers and o_O one other

slim

War Hero
Yeah, everyone guessed you have Muslim friends. Cool story bro......
This comes with having lived and worked in several Muslim countries including:
Egypt, Turkey, Morocco, Libya and others.
Must admit some of these countries do not deal with Christianity in a very nice way.
However that is down to the governments not the people

Last edited:
D

Deleted 493

Must admit some of these countries do not deal with Chriatianity in a very nice way.
Ever get the feeling Slim types stuff with his feet?

levers

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Must admit some of these countries do not deal with Christianity in a very nice way.
Cool story bro......

D

Deleted 493

Cool story bro......
As any fule no, 'living and working' in countries and 'having mates' doth not maketh the poster a racist.

Despite not quite getting it about slavery and posting up patently offensive images.

levers

African slaves were made so by white, wealthy landowners, very possibly your forefathers.
Levers

I am not disputing that slavery was a cruel and very inhuman way for man to treat man. However, at the point of origin, a lot of the slaves were made so by other African tribes who traded them with the white ship owners. Not saying that all were captured by blacks but it did contribute significantly.

On Slims rant, I do not think anyone can truly believe that the white peasant was treated worse or as bad as a slave. Maybe he is being deliberately provocative to provoke a reaction.

Incidently, the first workers in Barbados in the Sugar fields were Portuguese who often went there to pay off debts at home and once done, became free men. Unfortunately the land owners cottoned on to the fact that slaves bred other slaves and so they only had to pay out once on their forced labour.

D

Deleted 493

Levers

I am not disputing that slavery was a cruel and very inhuman way for man to treat man. However, at the point of origin, a lot of the slaves were made so by other African tribes who traded them with the white ship owners. Not saying that all were captured by blacks but it did contribute significantly.

On Slims rant, I do not think anyone can truly believe that the white peasant was treated worse or as bad as a slave. Maybe he is being deliberately provocative to provoke a reaction.

Incidently, the first workers in Barbados in the Sugar fields were Portuguese who often went there to pay off debts at home and once done, became free men. Unfortunately the land owners cottoned on to the fact that slaves bred other slaves and so they only had to pay out once on their forced labour.
MCC - many white businesses and landowners became monstrously rich on the backs of black slavery. They also fond it quite difficult to redistribute that wealth back in England and perpetuated the class divide, by creating workhouses and working conditions which were pretty brutal. But, many, if not all of the poor classes didn't have the austere, hideous conditions which SLim thinks were in some way 'better' than the peasantry back home. If being captured and shipped across the Atlantic to be beaten and brutalised in another land for your unpaid labour and have your whole culture bleached out of you with an attrition rate of eye watering numbers is in any way 'better' then maybe some perspective is needed. I would have thought Slim's worldly wanderings and huge network of non indigenous 'mates' would bring him that perspective and at least some 'understanding'. But the way he comes across, black slavery was a case of 'well, that's fuck all pal'.

And alluding it was in any way justified because Africans took slaves 'anyway'' lacks some humanity and understanding too.

levers

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Maybe he is being deliberately provocative to provoke a reaction.
There is no maybe about it. A quick search (recommended by him this weekend) through the archives show he’s been at it for a long long time. Once he gets the reaction, the routine is to act offended and as if butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth.

D

Deleted 493

There is no maybe about it. A quick search (recommended by him this weekend) through the archives show he’s been at it for a long long time. Once he gets the reaction, the routine is to act offended and as if butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth.
He has been at it some time. It's Slim's stock-in-trade. Whereas he has a pretty questionable set of ideas in that fucked-up melon of his (and this has been stewing away for some years) RR and ROMFT are a way of either transmitting them or (as over on the other end of humanity) getting affirmation of them. Sumo, bless his lickle cotton socks, just fluffs him back to a hard.

Anyway, being as Slim likes the publicity, it's pointless continuing speaking about the racist berk. This thread has just solidified his status. Where there was doubt, let there be certainty ... said another questionable character, once upon a time ...

levers

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Aye, pretty much sums it up Levers.

Last from me on this bucket of slop. Those 10 year old jokes are bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JockJack Diamond Lil's 30
janner Miscellaneous 57
taffscrivs The Gash Barge 34