Get your puffta jokes in now.

slim

War Hero
Here also. It's shite not being able to call a fag a fucking poof isn't it? I mean, it's your human right isn't it? They'll be banning blackface soon. Bastards.
Funny you should say that.
For many years the term Queer was definitelly a NoNo.
However the term Queer has now been reclaimed by the homosexual community.
At least this is what one of my Lesbian friends has told me.
Now it is LGBTQ
The horrible N word rightly so is definitelly a NoNo, however amongst certain members of the Black community it is used constantly in reference to one another.
Please can I be enlightened how it is OK for one group to use a word but not for other groups?

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Please can I be enlightened how it is OK for one group to use a word but not for other groups?
It's quite simple really. It's a reward for hundreds of years of persecution. You're lucky, you've never had to experience it.
As for the queer thing, language changes. It's just a thing.

At least this is what one of my Lesbian friends has told me.
Fuck me. Is there anything or anyone this twat doesn't have a 'my mate, right' dit about?

Look, Enoch. We know it's all made up. We know you're bullshitting and using imaginary associations to justify your bigotry. Any LGBTQ person wouldn't come within ten miles of you, you fucking doorknob, let alone engage in conversation with you.

For your information, minority groups own any right to adopt adverse terminology, because they are using it in context, and that context, unfortunately for you popeye, excludes you. Live with it.

To that end, I can get by without calling homosexuals 'queers', 'hatters', 'benders' or any other term but 'gay', because it is they who largely find that acceptable as a descriptor. They hold the call on that, not you. See also 'people of colour', 'Asians' and 'Afro-Caribbeans', but be aware, in this country, I suspect they would they'd rather be referred to as 'British'. Again, they own the call, not you.

levers

slim

War Hero
As someone who refers to himself as a Geordie but in reality is a Pityacker i fail to see why Black people who were sold into slavery still hold it against those of us who never benefitted from this vile trade.
However Slaves were treated far better than working British peasants.
Slaves had a monetary value peasants were worth the squre root of F.A.
British peasant were treated just as bad or even worse than their African counterparts.
I will not apologise for the slave trade as my forefathers could not afford to own even a chicken

As someone who refers to himself as a Geordie but in reality is a Pityacker i fail to see why Black people who were sold into slavery still hold it against those of us who never benefitted from this vile trade.
British peasant were treated just as bad or even worse than their African counterparts.
I will not apologise for the slave trade as my forefathers could not afford to own even a chicken
Fucking hell. Just 'fucking hell'.

levers

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
You can't honestly believe that.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

slim

War Hero
You can't honestly believe that.
View attachment 43153
I certainly do believe it.
If you disbelieve me then time for you to look at British history and see the conditions that British people were forced to work under.
In my opinion these conditions were far worse than those of many slaves.
Kids killed in chimneys, mines and the weaving industry.
Workhouses with conditions so bad many died of malnutrition.
and much more.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I certainly do believe it.
If you disbelieve me then time for you to look at British history and see the conditions that British people were forced to work under.
In my opinion these conditions were far worse than those of many slaves.
Kids killed in chimneys, mines and the weaving industry.
Workhouses with conditions so bad many died of malnutrition.
and much more.
Im not sure where to start or even if I should bother.
Someone once said 'some seed fell on rocky ground'

So are you stating that the white peasants were treated better than slaves?
I'm just saying this, you thick, ignorant racist wanker.

Peasants in this fair land were made so by white, wealthy landowners, very possibly your forefathers.

African slaves were made so by white, wealthy landowners, very possibly your forefathers.

Slave conditions were brutal, savage and not something you need to be fuckingjustifying with the level of ignorance and denial you show. And this nation benefited from that brutal savagery. It says everything about your condition which assumes you need to apologise for it, but says more about your racism regarding justifying it.

I'm not deleting your posting. I'm gonna leave it up, for everyone to see. Perhaps many will understand why I have chased your daft arse about these boards for so long to expose the deep pit of your soul with regard these matters.

It is all falling into place. You're almost subhuman in your thinking. Ask "your mate 'Elroy'" what he thinks about slaves, will you?I am assuming his forefathers had their whole humanity and culture stripped away for several hundred years whilst this nation became significantly richer.

levers

slim

War Hero
Just because a serf was a free man it does not mean that he was treated any better than a slave.
After slavery was abolished the slave and the slave became a free man in many cases they became serfs as they had no money or possessions nowhere to live so had to carry on working for their old masters.
However they no longer had any monetary value so were aften treated worse then when they were slaves.

Just because a serf was a free man it does not mean that he was treated any better than a slave.
After slavery was abolished the slave and the slave became a free man in many cases they became serfs as they had no money or possessions nowhere to live so had to carry on working for their old masters.
However they no longer had any monetary value so were aften treated worse then when they were slaves.
You know that for sure, do you Enoch? Despite the fact that slaves were purposefully captured, dehumanised, raped, tortured, starved and brutalised, for several hundred years, and 'peasants' were part of a feudal system and victims of the conditions of the times?

I have never seen such narrow minded, ignorant shit as you post. Clearly, there is something fucking wrong with you. In the past few months ithas been a joy to expose how much hatred and dislike you have for foriegn people, even homosexuals and people of differing sexual preference. We won't even visit 'women' as a topic.

You left the mob in 1985. Thank FUCK I don't serve in an organisation which shares a uniform with you. I'd be wholly ashamed, and the navy would fucking kick your sorry, bigoted arse outside.

levers

Last edited:

slim

War Hero
Seem to remember that we had slaves in the Uk about the same times as slavery.
They were white men (in the main) who were grabbed in the streets and when they woke up were at sea.
Some geezer name of Andrew Miler was mainly responsible.
So successful was he that the RN is now referred to as "The Andrew"
These men faced the lash, seperated from their families, and imprisonment in extemelly poor conditions
Were they Slaves?
In my eyes they were but no apologies to them or their families has been issued by the government.

Just a little addition, wonder why this has not been picked up by the snowflakes. Somethhing else for them to be worked up about?

and just for confirmation

Last edited:

slim

War Hero
Well I think that I have done enough of this for now
Leavers & Co are so easy to piss off that it is no longer sport, just like shooting fish in a barrel
aad.png

slim

War Hero
I’m actually wondering if you’ve had a brain injury in the past.

What’s your thoughts on Islam?
Islam is a fine religeon that has been hijacked in the name of terrorism.
I have many friends who are members of this religeon everyone of them extremely nice to know.
Now a fact that you may not be aware of:
A Muslim may marry:
1 A peron of the Jewish faith.
2. A Christian.
Why is this?
Because these faiths are of "The Book". Basically all share the Old Testament as a grounding for their religeons.
They have the same Diety as the head whatever he is called.

They cannot however anyone who worships idols.

So as you worship Leavers then it's a NoNo for you buddy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JockJack Diamond Lil's 30
janner Miscellaneous 57
taffscrivs The Gash Barge 34