Get your puffta jokes in now.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Nov 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Get you puffta jokes in now.

What is this country coming to when unelected rich bastards have the nerve to tell us that we have to endure freedom of expression. I for one would prefer to live in a nation where a shower of expense theiving shites could tell me what to say and think, after all surely thats what my greatgrandad died at Dunkirk for.

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Re: Get you puffta jokes in now.

Bet that decision gets right up Mandlesons Arsse.

3. Re: Get you puffta jokes in now.

He might find it hard to swallow

4. Re: Get you puffta jokes in now.

I doubt it. Having tried to gag so many of his opponents over the years he may well have lost all his reflexes in that department

5. Does this mean that my Septic pals can still call me a Limey and my Occer and Kiwi pals can still call me a Pom?

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

A young army private was home on leave. He was talking to his father about his experience at jump school while learning to be a paratrooper.

"Father" he says, "on my first jump, I froze up at the door of the plane. A big black Sgt standing behind me told me that if I didn''t jump, he was going to ram all 12 inches of his dik up my butt."

"Well, did you jump?" asks the father.

To which the son replied, "Just a little at first".

Nicked off the internet.

7. :lol: I like that joke, I may have to tell that one at work tomorrow...... 8O

8. witsend

Three ducks went into court. The judge called the first one to the stand.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Quack." the duck answered.

"And why were you arrested?" the judge asked.

"I was blowing bubbles." he answered.

The judge didn't see anything wrong with that, so he dismissed the duck and called up the next one.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Quack," the duck answered.

"Why were you arrested?" the Judge asked.

"I was blowing bubbles." the duck replied.

Again, the judge saw nothing offensive, so he called up the next duck.

"What's your name?? No wait, let me guess, Quack." he said.

"No," said the duck, "My name is Bubbles."

9. witsend

A guy walks into a pub one day and said to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas."

The barman says, "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day." "Yes, I''ve just found out my older brother is gay."

The next day the same guy walks into the pub and asked for the same drinks. When the barman asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I''ve just found out that my younger brother is gay too!"

On the third day the guy walks into the pub and ordered another six double vodkas. The barman said, "Jesus! Doesn''t anybody in your family like women?"

"Yeah, my wife..."

10. Did you hear the one about the gay magician ?

He dissapeared with a poof

11. Yes, but you will not be able to call the Septic a Yank (as in yanking one off), the Kiwi a Kiwi (offensive to birds), or the convict a Dink (who cares) :lol:

12. witsend. That's a really good piccy of your Mrs. Glad the love bite's gone; I felt realy guilty about that.

13. witsend

No problem mate!

Can you ask your Mrs to wipe her arrse, the lads are fed up with being called violent lovers.

14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

That's your misses? I thought that was a wind up.

15. witsend. No worries. It's great being happily divorced.