Get your hair cut !.

I am sure that bloke served me up an egg-banjo when I staggered out of the Nelson Bar in Sembawang.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Unfortunately my hair style is rapidly approaching the reverse of Kim Jong-un, perhaps us balding blokes should say we have a "reverse Kim" hairstyle instead of baldy or egg-in-the-nest!

I've re-written the opening to a Beatles song.................'When I get old and losing more hair, than I'm losing now...will you still need me, will you still feed me......oh you silly moo'..............having trouble with that last rhyme. :scratch:

WTF we had old "Shotley" at Ganges and we all had to have the same haircut. Short back and all off the top and front. When I joined the fleet my cap size went up two sizes. 8)

WTF we had old "Shotley" at Ganges and we all had to have the same haircut. Short back and all off the top and front. When I joined the fleet my cap size went up two sizes. 8)
Aye, when it was necessary to stand on your cap and give yourself a bollocking a size 8 was the minimum requirement for stability.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Joining the Royal Navy 33
T5igger Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 102
exJenny Current Affairs 22