Get your hair cut !.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by AAF, Mar 26, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AAF

AAF Badgeman

2. I dare say many North Koreans would also like a fat face.....just like their dear leader. :tongue8:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I am sure that bloke served me up an egg-banjo when I staggered out of the Nelson Bar in Sembawang.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I reckon Kim Jong-un copied his hairstyle off Peaky Blinders. I was thinking of getting similar myself.

5. Are you thinking of joining the USMC? Oorah

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I think Londoners should do the same in homage to their mayor.

7. Aye, if Boris dyed his hair black he would make a good doppelgänger for Kim Jong-Un.

8. Toupée touché.

I clearly meant 'style' not colour.

Nob :grin:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Unfortunately my hair style is rapidly approaching the reverse of Kim Jong-un, perhaps us balding blokes should say we have a "reverse Kim" hairstyle instead of baldy or egg-in-the-nest!

10. AAF

AAF Badgeman

You have not lost your hair, it is just growing in your ears.

• Like Like x 1
  11. So very true :(

12. I've re-written the opening to a Beatles song.................'When I get old and losing more hair, than I'm losing now...will you still need me, will you still feed me......oh you silly moo'..............having trouble with that last rhyme. :scratch:

13. WTF we had old "Shotley" at Ganges and we all had to have the same haircut. Short back and all off the top and front. When I joined the fleet my cap size went up two sizes. 8)

14. Big headed bugger were you ;)

15. Aye, when it was necessary to stand on your cap and give yourself a bollocking a size 8 was the minimum requirement for stability.

16. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

What goes around - this is almost the same haircut as the one and only offered by our ship's Chinese barber in the 50s.

17. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I would if i could.

What i did do though, in homage to Red Ken, was shave all my hair off, so i now resemble a massive circumcised penis.

18. So what you're saying is......you are a big cock. :laughing5:

19. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well i certainly resemble one. You are probably right though. I've certainly been called worse.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sorry Blackers, it has to be said. DickHead!