Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Get you home pay (Faslane to NI)

After reading through JSP 752 stumbled across this, not exactly sure what it is being honest with you but maybe one of you could help me understand, not familiar with claims and expenses. Ta!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191220_091904.jpg
    Screenshot_20191220_091904.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 25
After reading through JSP 752 stumbled across this, not exactly sure what it is being honest with you but maybe one of you could help me understand, not familiar with claims and expenses. Ta!
I'm not 100% sure but this looks like it will be for personnel who are stationed in NI. As you're a resident, I'd imagine you'd be ineligible for it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Presuming you financially maintain the property yourself and can provide.proof by way of a council tax bill and utility bill (mobile phone not allowed) you will be able to get gyh(t) to NI.

If you're in a boat, then you'll also get warrants to use as well.

Council tax is not payed in Northern Ireland its still the rates system

Presuming you financially maintain the property yourself and can provide.proof by way of a council tax bill and utility bill (mobile phone not allowed) you will be able to get gyh(t) to NI.

If you're in a boat, then you'll also get warrants to use as well.

A few years back I moved to a new establishment, took up to date documents (council tax etc) with me - why, I have no idea - and only to be told that Sky TV/Broadband would not be accepted (would need to be BT).

When asked to see the policy on this, top be told "it comes from the chief writer"

FML!

Latest Threads