Get to the point Lofty.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Ramamses, Feb 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Extremely upset :(!!!!!

Let me guess at what low rate you have to be to become a RPO as you sound like the typical candidate. I.ll also note that the standard line of the goverment was on WMD and the proof supplied and vouched over and over again .
    I suppose if your wanting proof I.ll snaffle a thesis off the internet and reword it(sex it up) and present as gods honest truth.
    Instead of taking the word of officialdom on what should be honourable correct decisions I,ll use my knowledge of what ACTUALLY happened in real life in the Royal Navy.
    I,ll note also that although you single me out the vast majority of comments from exnavy personnel is also of the opinion that there is a distinct smell to the decision.
    You may come on as for speaking for the Navy but leave it out that there whiter than white or truly honourable as my experiances when I was in brought home to me how despicable the navy can get.
    The incidents at Deep Cut Barracks has not done the Army great credit but when I was in the Royal Navy was having all that total of deaths year in year out.
    That they were caused by murder and coverd up . There are traces of those events talked about that here in this forum if one looks .
    I was not in the forum at the time of the taking of the sailors off Iran .
    And no I did not have a Ipod stuck to my head at the time , as it seemed did the boat party captured.
    Sorry Ive missed the correct explanation on how such a ludicrous state of affairs occured. Did it perchance involve the sailors been given the wrong careers after getting the wrong results??

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Re: Extremely upset :(!!!!!

This post has been moved here as it has little to do with the thread in which it was posted, which was to do with someone failing the Recruiting Test & now includes conspiracy, accusations of being a Service Policeman, WMD, Deepcut & allegations of Murder in the Royal Navy that were covered up.

A wider readership is called for...

3. Thanks Ninja,

For one horrible moment I thought I'd entered a parallel universe populated by nutters. Then I realised it was just RR.

4. How do you manage to get THAT pissed at 1233 AM?

5. Tennents Super and f*** all better to do?

6. Ninja_Stoker

The worry is that is was actually posted within the last hour [​IMG]

7. Ok try looking up in here detention quarters. There was a major enquiry into the place in the !960.s only that came about because of a famous investigative proggramme on ITV.
    There equivalent of Panorama.
    Guys were commiting suicide week on week and the conditions were rendolent of a squalid 18th century debtors prison.
    In the 1970.s to 1980.s there was a certain Chief in DQ,s who was renown throughout the fleet . Some might say he was a barsteward but in reality he was a right Fxxxx.

Its during his training courses that the detainees commited suicide.
    You hasve mention in here of a riot needing personell reuired to possibly go in with rifles to put down a riot in there.
    That is news to me as i,d probably left the service by then but does not suprise me.
    Now due to the actuality of getting the post read anbd not deleted ive had to not go into too much detail. But people actually in the know can pick up the main gist and protaganist and support my contention.

Just remembered the prog title World in Action.

8. I had split screens at half two this morning :dwarf:

9. Ninja_Stoker

An interesting insight into the allegations made about the RN nearly 30-40 years ago, but not really compelling evidence to make assumptions that things remain unchanged today.

One would hope people were prosecuted as a result, assuming the evidence was well founded.

10. There was two names bandied about at that time The Screaming Skull,
    and Chief Fuchs.
    The Screaming Skull was just that a skull that screamed out orders like a banashee but was a totally honest man.
    Chief Fuchs unless you were totally subservient he would break you.
    He would do this by lying,deciet incitement.
    Its if you got him as your class trainer would you could have major problems. The other Chiefs knew how bad it was but were scared of him.
    Its all the vunerable people he was trying to break that commited suicide.
    Unless you were in for a long time or in his class could you gauge how evil he actually was.
    But now the names out even temporarily there will a knowing responce

11. OK - you have my attention but where are you getting your information from Ramamses? Care to provide a link or two so we can all read through the whole story.

SF

12. You are so full of shit.....I did a stretch in DQs in the 70s and it was not the place you are making out.....'' Send three and fourpence we are going to a dance '' springs to mind

13. Ramamses seems to be afew sandwiches short of a picnic.

Form an orderly que.

14. Is it just me or has it gone quiet now?

SF

15. i want some of what ever he has had.

16. Shhh! Rugby's on.

17. Special brew .8 cans. :glasses5:

18. Then again i may pass.

19. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Opportunity and luck, the bast'rd......... :cry:

One day it'll be my turn again. :w00t:

20. These day I'm a bit of a lightweight. I generally have to break out the gin after 10 pints. :pukel: