Re-threaded figure of eight

Clothe Hitch

Italian Hitch

Alpine Butterfly

Figure of eight on the bight

overhand knot

"bunny ears"

How am i doing so far Goldie??

Me and Mrs Lamri were Sea Cadets on the Belfast (yeah yeah, when life was in black and white for all you sprogs :D ). Thats how we met :)
Is the unit still going does anyone know?

Lamri said:
Me and Mrs Lamri were Sea Cadets on the Belfast (yeah yeah, when life was in black and white for all you sprogs :D ). Thats how we met :)
No idea mate, as you know i was at the unit further down the road

wet_blobby

War Hero
When I was a young thruster me and Mrs Blobby took our hunnymoon in London....I know, feckin sad or what........We visited HMS Belfast and the Old matelots on board there on finding out I was a young bootie and just got married took us down to their mess and got us shedded to celebrate, bless 'em. Will always remember their kindness.

Lamri said:
The unit was still going in 1993 when we held our early MVS meetings in the SCC accommodation, obviously when they were adrift. I loved it down there - I gave my first ever seamanship training lecture (as a Communicator!) in the small room off the messdeck, aptly on buoys! :D The best bit was the bar, of course! Very cosy. :) :) :)

And of course Belfast is famous for having a hammock made for the pet pussy (a pussy hammock)! :lol: