Get a f***ing life!

#4
Amy told Sky News Online how she thought she had found the love of her life when she met David Pollard in an internet chatroom in May 2003.
1) it's not like he was dipping his wick into a real woman, was it?

2) she originally met him online

3) IT'S NOT REAL LIFE
 
#7
I also spotted the problem......
Amy told Sky News Online how she thought she had found the love of her life when she met David Pollard in an internet chatroom in May 2003.
but also he is
the jobless 40-year-old
But to give her a fair analysis.....looking at Jennys points
Jenny_Dabber said:
1) it's not like he was dipping his wick into a real woman, was it?

2) she originally met him online

3) IT'S NOT REAL LIFE
It IS emotional cheating, which the breadknife assures me is the same. Apparently fluid swapping is only a physical act, but that's the first defence of the cheater in real life "it didn't mean nothing, honest".

She met him online so perhaps its also a breach of intimacy, she no longer has exclusivity and so feels doubly cheated. But she also realises she wasn't meeting his emotional needs, but to be fair she probably had er one of those thingys, er, yeah a JOB, one of them.

Point 3, although valid, you have to appreciate how people can be over absorbed into these things and perceive them as their reality. Like people who watch Corrie/Eastenders and accost the actors on the street about "wot they done" in character on a TV show. Granted the actors have so little talent there's not much acting going on, and you could be forgiven for assuming they have the same personality traits as their characters, but still, some people take it way too far.

But heres the kicker
Amy says she was down in the dumps for a while - but now has a new man in her life, who she met while playing the internet fantasy role-playing game World Of Warcraft.
Lets hops this one can maintain a conversation without the words "bewbs" "kewl" and "n00bs"....
 
#12
Ships_Cat said:
I also spotted the problem......
Amy told Sky News Online how she thought she had found the love of her life when she met David Pollard in an internet chatroom in May 2003.
but also he is
the jobless 40-year-old
But to give her a fair analysis.....looking at Jennys points
Jenny_Dabber said:
1) it's not like he was dipping his wick into a real woman, was it?

2) she originally met him online

3) IT'S NOT REAL LIFE
It IS emotional cheating, which the breadknife assures me is the same. Apparently fluid swapping is only a physical act, but that's the first defence of the cheater in real life "it didn't mean nothing, honest".

She met him online so perhaps its also a breach of intimacy, she no longer has exclusivity and so feels doubly cheated. But she also realises she wasn't meeting his emotional needs, but to be fair she probably had er one of those thingys, er, yeah a JOB, one of them.

Point 3, although valid, you have to appreciate how people can be over absorbed into these things and perceive them as their reality. Like people who watch Corrie/Eastenders and accost the actors on the street about "wot they done" in character on a TV show. Granted the actors have so little talent there's not much acting going on, and you could be forgiven for assuming they have the same personality traits as their characters, but still, some people take it way too far.

But heres the kicker
Amy says she was down in the dumps for a while - but now has a new man in her life, who she met while playing the internet fantasy role-playing game World Of Warcraft.
Lets hops this one can maintain a conversation without the words "bewbs" "kewl" and "n00bs"....
Believe me Jenny's points aren't something you would miss :thumright:
 
#13
Maybe a virtual lawyer can do a virtual divorce, the virtual house can be virtually cut in half and shared.

Maybe she should go on and meet a bloke virtually more good looking and virtually rub it in his face.

My God, buy him a set of golf clubs or something!!!!!!
 
#14
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
Maybe a virtual lawyer can do a virtual divorce, the virtual house can be virtually cut in half and shared.

Maybe she should go on and meet a bloke virtually more good looking and virtually rub it in his face.

My God, buy him a set of golf clubs or something!!!!!!
Or get him off his lazy arse and make him work!
 
#19
I'm with the woman on this one. Whilst it does seem that she has been a bit overly-sensitive to begin with at the end of the day it is her [now ex] husband entering into intimate chat / fantasy with another woman instead of his real wife. Also he is the one who binned her, albeit after she called him out on it. In my book, as quirky as this one is, she is the injured party and he is obviously a complete freak.

Now tell me whether any self-respecting woman could stay with someone like that?

I'm also curious to know whether virtual divorce is cheaper than the real thing.

SF
 
#20
I've just now looked at the daily mail link provided by JFH and viewed the photos of all parties involved. Its curious to see how they compare with their virtual images. :eek:mg:

SF
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
REDMIST Diamond Lil's 24
BillyNoMates The Gash Barge 2
Benny687 Diamond Lil's 9

Similar threads