Gerry Adams

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, May 1, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Poor old Gerry has been arrested for murder. No linky as yet, but it is a true dit.

Oh dear how sad etc.

I put this in Lil's rather than CA for the obvious reason!

2. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

He's been arrested in connection with.............

And Lil's or not, Gerry Adams or not, until and if he's convicted the rules of subjudice cases apply. Forces websites will be a magnet for lazy journos while Adams is detained and some of our more 'difficult' posters will think that because they've had a video lecture from an undisguised Andy MacNab that they know....... .stuff.

• Like Like x 5
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

And if there is evidence to connect him with any involvement in the murder or disappearance of Mrs. McConville then I welcome the subsequent trial and conviction, if appropriate.

Until then the rest is supposition.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

4. If, in the event, he is charged, tried and convicted, don't be suprised if he escapes the slammer. As I understand it, immunity from punishment for Terrs involved in the "troubles" was part of the "Good Friday Agreement".

5. I don't think that they recieve immunity. I think that under the terms of the GFA, they may only serve a maximum of 2 years.

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Irish politics is only second to cancer on things to avoid. Unfortunately they have been successful in spreading it across the planet. If I woke up tomorrow to discover that Ireland had been swamped by a massive tsunami, I would mourn the loss of the pot of gold and light a wee candle for the leprechaun.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I know that Johnny Two-Combs had to change his name after i nicked one.

• Like Like x 3
  8. sgtpepperband

Ex-matelot, apparently...

9. Who is an ex-matelot?

10. sgtpepperband

I can't talk about it - Seadog said so...

• Like Like x 2
  11. What happened about the Adams sex cases his father was accused of shagging his and his brothers arse's and was not a brother or other close relation having incest with an under age girl? It was allover the news , then went very quiet!

12. j adams.jpg ..........:|

13. Is in not satisfying when what goes around comes around?

14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Gerry Adams' dad could shag his own arse?

Kudos.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Apparently, there's a US DoJ dimension to this story.

16. I was serving in Belfast when Bobby Sands was promoting his diet concept, interesting days

• Like Like x 2
  17. Maybe Adams should try it

• Like Like x 2
  18. dhoby_bucket. When he shuffled off, did you have a party? it seems that he was a sh*t hot interior decorator.

• Like Like x 1