German Righty's

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Trigger_92, Dec 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WOW - Such Exciting news to alarm us with at 1.45 am on Fri Dec 4th - especially when that was reported on 15th Oct.....

My dear chap, I know that MacDonalds can be a very busy and tiring occupation but it has rained since then, or perhaps you hadn't noticed?
  2. Oh dear, I was trying to put something back into the forum ;) but yes, I agree my choice of news has much to desired :D,
  3. Good to see that at least some boxheads have a sense of humour.
  4. Forgive my ignorance, but what's a boxhead :) ?
  5. Thanks for that Trigger….very informative…..Glorifying Nazism or Hitler - by giving the salute, saying 'Heil Hitler', displaying Mein Kampf in a shop window or using the swastika is very naughty but worse is to promote fascism using a vertically challenged person …and I`ll tell you why….
    It`s not big and it`s not clever…

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I have Sirs coat. Would he like me to order him a taxi?
  7. [​IMG]

Am I missing something obvious? How can a none reflective gnome possibly glorify Nazism?

I think it’s that sort of thinking that stopped us from being able to buy models of Luftwaffe flying machines with authentic markings. I also remember when Dennis the Menace always had instant access to a copy of Mein Kampf.
  8. [quote = "Bestanden-over_Loggie"] [url][/url] [/ img]

Er ist über yeh hoch und Sport einen vollständigen Satz. Er trägt auch eine lustige Mütze Offizier.
    Oh, und sein Name ist der Monty. Er ist unser Führer :roll: :D :wink: