George Michael

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seafarer1939, Sep 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just asking if sending George Michael to a prison full of hard and horny men[well some of them!] is a punishment considering he's a public lavatory lurker!
    Seems more like a holiday for him IMO.
  2. You dirty minded old bugger, what can you be thinking. :D :D
  3. Bet he gets more than the sh1thouse seat! :p
  4. Not Me Rum! memoirs of Lenny Bruce the outrageous Yank comedian.
    Quote " What's the point of prosecuting men for homo acts with other men then sending them to a prison full of randy sex starved men?"
    Just wondered if our Georgie will be walking straight when he gets released.
    I hope he has an easy passage in there! or should it read "I hope his passage is easier when released!"
  5. I am sure he will be selling his soap on a rope and making new friends quickly. To quote the local butcher. Fresh meat arriving soon!!!!
  6. I wonder who's 'Bitch' he will end up being...or will they simply pass him around? :D
  7. That's why his boyfriend is crying his eyes out :crybaby: :sex: :ky:
  8. Obviously a slow news day, who gives a crap about some has been or any other scraped the barrel celebrity. I think the media have cheapened the status of celebritys by reporting about rich people (Paris Hilton) and Big brother idiots (Jade Goody). When I was young you were only a celebrity if you had a major role in more than one film or had consistantly made lots of hit singles.
  9. Er, what like George Michael? :roll:
    Easy solution, put him in a Women's Prison, he'd hate that. :lol:
  10. You sick sadistic bastard. "I love it" :D :lol: :D
  11. "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" (Wham!)
  12. How about "I'm Your Man" made it to #1 in '85 could do it again in 2010 :)
  13. Kinell this lasted a long time in current affairs :p :p :p
  14. Shamelessly stolen from another site.

George is releasing a new single next week in honour of his new cell mate.."Hairless Fister"
  15. It's almost as bad as that german fella who covers up kiddy fiddling and has strong ties to the Nazi Party, he gets to live in a bleedin' Palace in his own country!

Benny Pope or something I think his name is.
  16. One thing I've never understood about George, is with all his wealth why can't he maintain the heads in his house properly.It must be a right royal paine in the arse legging the the nearest Gents as regularly as he seems too every time his U tube gets bunged up. 8O
  17. I heard he is getting very well with his new cellmate who is a skinhead with strong homosexual tendancies. If fact George likes him so much he has penned a new single, due to be released next week called...

Hairless Fister
  18. *ahem* see last page, last post :wink:
  19. Oooppsss :oops: :lol:
  20. Old George has always brought out the closet gay in me so I just been out and got meself caught shoplifting, I just hoe he's a taker not a giver when I get to share a cell with him when I'm on remand.