Geordie gunman

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by paybobsquarepants, Jul 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With all the footage of the geordie gunman shooting his girlfriend, her new boyfriend, some poor cop and planning to take on the world as "I'm dead hard ah am" - he looks a right mlaaaar! We he does. Round face, pie face with a right chimp expression.

Mind you, most of the underclass in this fine country of our look either like rats or mlaaars - or have I been reading too much about eugenics?

2. Is it just me, or is he ginger?

That would explain why he wants to take revenge against the world.
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I think the Police should announce to Raoul Moat that John Terry, Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole and Wayne Rooney also shagged his girlfriend... :twisted:
  4. also cameron and clegg :lol:
  5. Slap it on his Facebook page :thumbright:
  6. Fuck he's got some shooting to do, I've already posted that JJ and pepper pig (sorry Sgt pepper) have spit- roasted her. 8O :oops: :roll:
  7. 8) No just watching too much Jeremy Kyle and Trisha. :wink:
  8. Dear Mr Moat,

It has come to my attention that John Terry was very busy shagging your missus while you were in prison.

Your sincerely

Wayne Bridge
  9. As the pundits would say after a match, Police - NIL, Raoul Moat - 3. But seriously though you would have thought that as they were warned that they
    would have done something.
  10. I live 20 miles from where he's supposed holed up,police asking all to keep doors locked and,get this,check your shed!
    Are they fecking mad,he can sleep in my shed if he can find a place to stretch.
    No way I'm going to check any shed,it's not a lost pussy that they are looking for,he looks a mean git.
    Still if he was hard he'd be in Afghanistan,all muscles pumped with steroids and glorifying in it.
    Don't tell him I said that!
  11. The old bill should just get all the residents of that area to simultaneously shout "come out here you fat ugly cunt, I fancy a go on your whore missus". He's bound to be within earshot of someone saying that. A quick call to 999 then watch and shoot.
  12. Oh is it Wayne Rooney they are looking for now 8O :roll: :D
    On second thoughts it can't be,...he can't shoot. :wink:
  13. My solution:
    Every able bodied male over the age of 18 is given 6 bottles of Newcy Brown and an hour to drink them, then weapons of choice are issued and open season is declared on Fat Baldy Unemployable Just Out Of Jail Unable to Get Over It Ex Bouncers.
    That should do it.
    Expect huge numbers of collateral casulties though. :twisted:
  14. With a bit of luck it'll be geordie_nazi_dan and the plod splatter his innards all over south east Scotland.
  15. SPB - I think your on to something there may I add

Alex Salmond
    Nicola Sturgeon (??????)
    Gordon Brown
    The cnut that Threatened me with a stanley in my cab last Saturday
  16. No, he's not hard - he's been in prison so he's a romping boy. ANd yellow at that.
  17. Ah Alec Samon

when we were an empire we were ruled by an Emperor

When we were a kingdom we were ruled by a king.

Now we are a country we are ruled by ...

Wee Eck
  18. Now that there is a 10k reward I can think of a few farmers keeping their .303 deer rifles handy!
    I've seen these farmers shoot at the Army range,they are something special at deer stalking.
    Hope he tries his luck with one,he won't last.
  19. Up there he wants to save the last round for himself. Those farmer boys will ear tag him and collect subsidy off his fat arse
  20. Could someone persuade him that all of his bad luck is not the fault of the poor old rozzers but the fcukin traffic wardens.After all the uniform looks sort of similiar.Perhaps if we just stand them next to a police car................................ :twisted: