Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Genuine recruiting or major bite?

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I found this on Faecesboak and so have no idea of the veracity - hence putting it in Lil's. If it is true it will be seen, if it is not true then at least we are in Lil's!

16174661_1824326991184170_5583280295658496909_n.jpg

Edited to add, yes I know, the phat phingers got the i and the u the wrong way round and now it cannot be changed!

Edited to add, yes I know, the phat phingers got the i and the u the wrong way round and now it cannot be changed!

If you look top right of your opening post you will see a tab "Thread Tools" click on this and a drop down menu will appear, select "Edit Title" then edit your title and save the changes.

Edit Thread Titles.PNG

This option is available to anyone who creates a Thread.

Oh boll*cks.

That's confused this PSOF. I thought the "edit" bit was located below a post - at least, that seems to have worked for me.
But I suppose if you still work on the well-tried system of 240 pence to a pound sterling, it might be expected that things in the new-fangled world get confusing.....

Oh boll*cks.

That's confused this PSOF. I thought the "edit" bit was located below a post - at least, that seems to have worked for me.
But I suppose if you still work on the well-tried system of 240 pence to a pound sterling, it might be expected that things in the new-fangled world get confusing.....

@Wightsparker
Yes to edit a post you have made you use the edit tab below left, what I am referring too is how to edit the title of a thread.

Latest Threads