Genuine recruiting or major bite?

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I found this on Faecesboak and so have no idea of the veracity - hence putting it in Lil's. If it is true it will be seen, if it is not true then at least we are in Lil's!

Edited to add, yes I know, the phat phingers got the i and the u the wrong way round and now it cannot be changed!

Taztiff

War Hero
It's a dit. It says a pasty and a pint, DSC don't do dockyard tortoises!
Just come back from a weekend in Guzz to see son No2. Box of 8 Ivor Dewdney large ones in the boot. Got home and wife gave them all to son No1. Missed something there :(

HHH

Midshipman
Edited to add, yes I know, the phat phingers got the i and the u the wrong way round and now it cannot be changed!
If you look top right of your opening post you will see a tab "Thread Tools" click on this and a drop down menu will appear, select "Edit Title" then edit your title and save the changes.

Edit Thread Titles.PNG

This option is available to anyone who creates a Thread.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Damn!

You do know that nobody likes a smart arse?

PS Thanks - every day a school day etc!

Edited to add - Wah hay - it only works, doesn't it!!

Wightsparker

War Hero
Oh boll*cks.

That's confused this PSOF. I thought the "edit" bit was located below a post - at least, that seems to have worked for me.
But I suppose if you still work on the well-tried system of 240 pence to a pound sterling, it might be expected that things in the new-fangled world get confusing.....

HHH

Midshipman
Oh boll*cks.

That's confused this PSOF. I thought the "edit" bit was located below a post - at least, that seems to have worked for me.
But I suppose if you still work on the well-tried system of 240 pence to a pound sterling, it might be expected that things in the new-fangled world get confusing.....
@Wightsparker
Yes to edit a post you have made you use the edit tab below left, what I am referring too is how to edit the title of a thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Ensuring genuine change and implementation of commitments in South Sudan MoD News 0
TheLastStoker Genuine Navy Rum Advice The Quarterdeck 5
W Genuine appollogy. Diamond Lil's 5
2_deck_dash Genuine SAS/SBS/STC sunglasses - H4H auction - not to be missed. Charity 18
R Genuine or Not? RMR 8
trelawney126 Damage Limitation,or Genuine Goodwill Visit? Diamond Lil's 7
The_Caretaker Genuine Miscellaneous 0
Joe_Crow sfub - is he genuine? Diamond Lil's 9
M Windows 7 not genuine Bloody Computers 15
N Genuine ToT Time or Rum Ration The Quarterdeck 6
MoD_RSS We're recruiting Investigators MoD News 0
Ninja_Stoker Recruiting & Covid-19 update. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
BFRS We are recruiting for Instructor Roles - Fantastic Opportunities! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 2
MoD_RSS UKAEA recruiting for new Directors MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Portsmouith Area recruiting Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3
vauxhall The Forces Pension Society is recruiting Finance & Pensions 0
vauxhall The Society is recruiting Finance & Pensions 0
Trainer HMS KING ALFRED Recruiting Open Day 9th June 2018. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
S Teenage daughter (18) in recruiting phase. Joining the Royal Navy 20
janner Latest recruiting poster. Diamond Lil's 29
Ninja_Stoker Defence Recruiting System (DRS) Feedback request Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 72
Wightsparker Recruiting opportunity? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
G Have you ever passed Medical underweight? Gaining Weight before Recruiting Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
M Psychometric Recruiting Test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
cobra_wasp97 Just came out of the recruiting office, forgot to ask two most important questions... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Ninja_Stoker Feedback Request - Social Media & Recruiting Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
wave_dodger Italian Recruiting Current Affairs 11
P CAMBRIA recruiting tactics questioned in Parliament Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
Stirlin New RN recruiting ads...... Made in the Royal Navy. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 47
sgtpepperband Recruiting: Scottish Fire and Rescue Service The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Seaweed FAA Aircrew Recruiting adverts The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Telegraph: "Wave Of Suspected Bombs Sent To Armed Forces Recruiting Offices" Current Affairs 30
S Recruiting now! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
J Navy recruiting ads from the late 70s/early 80s? Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
Ninja_Stoker RNR Recruiting - The Propositions & Your Suggestions Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 149
A Recruiting Test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
G RAF turn to honesty for new recruiting campaign Diamond Lil's 8
REDMIST RMR Bristol recruiting... The Corps 0
Bunter The Recruiting Joke Blue Jokes 1
supermario Closure of RN & RM recruiting office Ilford Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
soleil BBC: "Armed Forces Recruiting 750 People From Northern Ireland" Current Affairs 1
R Media Ops is recruiting! Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 39
trelawney126 Army Recruiting Costa Coffee Style ? The Gash Barge 2
bluevillain Crab recruiting advert Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 16
M Still recruiting Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
S RM Band Recruiting Video circa 1983-84 - Part 2 History 4
S RM Band Recruiting Film, circa 1983-84 History 4
R Newbie :) what jobs are currently recruiting Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
Guns Galaxy 20-2010 - RN Recruiting from the offical source Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
soleil RN Website: HMS Raleigh - Official Recruiting Update Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 29