Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Genuine or Not?

Ricky8796

Genuine medals or Not?

Did any royal marines get awarded UN medals for the north Atlantic by the Germans and a UN medal for protecting the Zimbabwe border over the last 15 years? And not allowed to wear them?

Last edited:

soleil

War Hero
Ricky

I'm not sure that it is wise to flag up his actual name, given where he may have served. Suggest that you edit the name to J**** S*****.

capt caine

Badgeman
Got same prob meself,I'm with a woman ,who claims to be my wife ,with two kids who call me dad,i'm stuffed, got certificates, phots the lot, what can i do, i've never even been to Nigeria.

capt caine

Badgeman
Did any royal marines get awarded UN medals for the north Atlantic by the Germans and a UN medal for protecting the Zimbabwe border over the last 15 years? And not allowed to wear them?
YES absolutely,he was big, fat ;and black, Field Marshall IDI AMIN,the Last King of Scotland.

C

cúnt

Yes, me. The horror.

So..... Did all that "mooning" and "willy waving" I did in the North Atlantic to Russian "trawlers" qualify for a gong?

Awesome, I knew my naughty bits would bring me rewards eventually, were do I apply for my gong?

Ricky8796

thank you for all the info. He wasnt the one who died as a human cannonball but, i am sure he will say, that he has probably had a go at being one at some point...

Latest Threads