Genuine or Not?

Genuine medals or Not?

Did any royal marines get awarded UN medals for the north Atlantic by the Germans and a UN medal for protecting the Zimbabwe border over the last 15 years? And not allowed to wear them?

Last edited:
Ricky

I'm not sure that it is wise to flag up his actual name, given where he may have served. Suggest that you edit the name to J**** S*****.

Got same prob meself,I'm with a woman ,who claims to be my wife ,with two kids who call me dad,i'm stuffed, got certificates, phots the lot, what can i do, i've never even been to Nigeria.

Did any royal marines get awarded UN medals for the north Atlantic by the Germans and a UN medal for protecting the Zimbabwe border over the last 15 years? And not allowed to wear them?
YES absolutely,he was big, fat ;and black, Field Marshall IDI AMIN,the Last King of Scotland.

wet_blobby

War Hero
So..... Did all that "mooning" and "willy waving" I did in the North Atlantic to Russian "trawlers" qualify for a gong?

Awesome, I knew my naughty bits would bring me rewards eventually, were do I apply for my gong?

thank you for all the info. He wasnt the one who died as a human cannonball but, i am sure he will say, that he has probably had a go at being one at some point...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
M Bloody Computers 15
N The Quarterdeck 6