General Information regarding the RMR

just wondering because i cant fibd the answer any where do rmr marines wear the "royal marines commando" flashes and the commando dagger patch?

mikey_boi said:
just wondering because i cant fibd the answer any where do rmr marines wear the "royal marines commando" flashes and the commando dagger patch?
Yes RMR Ranks (who have passes the Commando Course) wear the Commando Flashes, but no they dont wear the Commando Dagger. The Commando dagger is only worn by ranks within 3 Commando Brigade.

IMD, before the Re-introduction of Army Commando flashes, worn on shoulder of JWH or CS95s as per Royal, the Dagger was issued to Army ranks who had passed the AACC to be worn on JWH and their No1s.
Nowadays it seems to be issued to any bods attatched to 3 Cdo Bde, regardless.
NZB

Too right the green lid is the holy grail as far as im concerned, just another quick question, I got a mate who is perce and he's issued with a "camp pass/ ID card" as has my buddy in royal, do the RMR ranks/officers get issued with such cards to get in and out of the detachment camp/building, sorry if this sounds bone I cant seem to find the answer anywhere :dwarf: