Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

General Election

"Why does everyone keep asking me if I'm responsible for starting off this Article 50 lark Del?"

article-2540531-1AB5E37900000578-316_634x448.jpg

Here we go should be renamed the cap in hand party, they put the cash link in twice, there old union backers must be short of cash.

Agree with some of the things he has to say, his headline grabbers, but not a lot of the other stuff they don't shout about, can we ever believe a poliy to deliver their manifesto especially a limp rag. Are we heading for an American vote, where we end up voting for the one you dislike the least?
God knows what this lot would do with Britex

Dear Sumo

As you read this email, I'm in Manchester launching Labour's campaign to transform Britain. A fairer Britain for the many, not the privileged few.

It is inspiring to be joined by more than a thousand Labour Party members today. Every single one of us is determined to see Labour win on 8 June — because we know that when Labour wins, working people win. The nurse, the teacher, the small trader, the carer, the builder, the office worker win.

If we fail on 8 June — and the Conservatives win, the tax cheats and bankers will be cheering. We can't stand by and let that happen. That's why I'm calling on you to be a part of this historic launch today too.

Will you chip in a few pounds to secure a win for Labour?

Donate £1

Donate £10

Donate £20

Donate another amount

I'm asking you to chip in a few pounds to secure a win for Labour, so we can make sure our economy is no longer rigged in favour of the rich and powerful. We have four weeks to ruin their party. We have four weeks to win and transform Britain for the many not the few.

And we can do it — thousands of Labour Party members can be even more powerful than the small band of super-rich supporters who are scribbling big cheques to Theresa May.

If enough of us chip in today, we can make sure Labour can transform Britain into a country that — instead of being run for the rich — is one in which everyone can lead richer lives.

Join me and crowds of Labour Party members and supporters in Manchester today in saying loud and clear that we will take on the Tories — that we will transform Britain.

Donate £1

Donate £10

Donate £20

Donate another amount

Thank you,

Jeremy Corbyn
Leader of the Labour Party

Hands up who believes Corbyn will deliver us the best deal for Brexit.
He doesn't convince me has has the guts to negotiate anything. He'd be more than happy to agree to any deal just to make it all go away giving him the chance to make a start on the proposed Red Revolution

Beeb news at 6 he avoided Kunesberg Q about EU , the people voted OUT and this twunt wants to cosy up to Junker and co to negotiate a new deal to keep us in , he has shot himself in both feet the stupid bastard.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39864140
I watched that, talk about trying to nail jelly to a wall, the muppet just wouldn't answer. I thought Ms Kuenssberg (spelling?) was going to lose her rag as she was getting more and more forceful as it went on.

As you read this email, I'm in Manchester launching Labour's campaign to transform Britain. A fairer Britain for the many, not the privileged few.

Private Eye pointed out recently that this "new" slogan was used by Blair on more than one occasion previously.

Nothing new under the sun, it seems.

I watched that, talk about trying to nail jelly to a wall, the muppet just wouldn't answer. I thought Ms Kuenssberg (spelling?) was going to lose her rag as she was getting more and more forceful as it went on.
She is the female Paxman , when our Trees went over to see Trump at the first press conference she nailed Trump
with her first question. Next day he called BBC fake news. ( Stirl here on other account while admin sorts out password trouble with Stirlin log in)

Tax , a view from a poster on my local paper .
Astounded of York

The wealthy already pay by far the majority of tax received into the treasury and BY FAR it is by far....3000 wealthy tax payers pay more tax than the 9 Million at the bottom of the ladder!! nearly 50% of British pay NO tax £300000 pay more than25% of the UK's income tax!!
Fairly blunt statistics!
Would you drive them away so we get less as labour appear to propose? increasing inheritance tax/corporation tax etc will just make those who can afford it go elsewhere...I would as I have worked bloody hard for my money and am prepared to pay a fair proportion in tax but enough is enough
its ok advocating spend spend spend but unless the UK is wealthy enough to afford it we will all suffer esp those at the bottom of the heap. Labour bust the UK [nearly] and just look at Greece/Argentina etc to see what happen when a country cannot afford to keep going.

Me again , big argument on online version of paper , Corbyn was in York today , I was busy so missed him.:)

Hands up who believes Corbyn will deliver us the best deal for Brexit.

And you think Theresa May can?

She's getting off lightly here due to the fact that her opposite number is also a clown. She's every bit as inept, with the added bonus of being a terrible, terrible orator which seriously does not bode well for any negotiation.

Latest Threads