Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

General election Dec 2019

Sumo

War Hero
Put all your election stuff here, nota spring board for arguments just election shite

anyone good at writing stuff, does this mean they don't have a scooby
We could have a Labour Government by Christmas!
The General Election on 12 December gives us all a once-in-a-generation chance for real change in this country. In the coming weeks we will be publishing our election manifesto setting out our proposals.
Labour is a movement, and our strength comes from us all working together. That's why I want to hear your priorities for our manifesto.
How do you think we can best tackle the climate and environmental emergency, or rebuild our public services? How can we end the scourge of poverty, or create a world of peace and human rights? Share your thoughts now, and together we'll make our movement even stronger.
The consultation period runs until midnight on Wednesday 6 November. I hope that members and supporters like you will take the opportunity to get involved and share your ideas, as well as getting out on the streets to deliver a Labour government.
Together we can create a country for the many, not the few.

Yours,

Jeremy Corbyn
Leader of the Labour Party
Deadline for submissions is 11:59pm on Wednesday 6 November.

for balance
Jeremy Corbyn thinks he’ll be Prime Minister in a few short weeks. You can help us stop him.
Stephen – we’ve got 40 days to win this election. That’s it.
40 days to campaign across the country. 40 days to knock on doors and talk to voters. 40 days to print and deliver letters and leaflets.
40 days to stop Corbyn becoming Prime Minister.
It’s not going to be easy. The commentators will make a lot of noise. The polls will go up and down.
The only way we can win this election is with the vital support of our members and supporters.

Sharing our content on social media, delivering leaflets, knocking on doors, making calls to voters – this is how we will defeat Jeremy Corbyn.
Your support is essential so we can win this election and keep Jeremy Corbyn out of Downing Street. So stand with us. Become a member today.

I don't sit on the fence with this one and the old adage 'How do you know when a politician is lying ? , When their speaking !' is very true.

I remember Dave Cameron spouting off on a visit to HMS Ark Royal how he respected the armed forces, how he couldn't do the job himself, couldn't be away from his family blah de blah, then a few weeks later scrapped the Ark at least 4 years early and didn't give a shit for her crew.

I'd never trust the Lib Dems, my former local MP Vince Cable stabbed the students in the back on fee's when he sold out and got into bed with the Tories in 2010 with Sir Nicholas Clegg, and Vince is now a Sir

As for Corbyn, it will be a very sad day if a terrorist sympathiser steps into no.10

cam.jpgcam.jpg

What gets me is to join the services you have to pass vetting, but we have a potential communist type who has been seen up close and personal with terrorist, is trying to become our PM ? How messed up are we, Corbyn would fail the entry security checks?

I don't sit on the fence with this one and the old adage 'How do you know when a politician is lying ? , When their speaking !' is very true.

I remember Dave Cameron spouting off on a visit to HMS Ark Royal how he respected the armed forces, how he couldn't do the job himself, couldn't be away from his family blah de blah, then a few weeks later scrapped the Ark at least 4 years early and didn't give a shit for her crew.

I'd never trust the Lib Dems, my former local MP Vince Cable stabbed the students in the back on fee's when he sold out and got into bed with the Tories in 2010 with Sir Nicholas Clegg, and Vince is now a Sir

As for Corbyn, it will be a very sad day if a terrorist sympathiser steps into no.10

View attachment 44596View attachment 44596
How many of those do you want? He wasn't exactly why and retiring when it came to getting in bed with PIRA
00ED471E00000190-4571924-image-m-87_1496619583292.jpgHeader_2789112_16.9.jpgaf52e7850715765fad8c62071ec780a24c2fc7618f3ac15fbfaf9477b8549e60_3958097.jpg

Some more terrorist sympathisers...

473966152-copy.jpg

Martin%20Mc%2031%202%20INT_ED5_S01%20INT_ED6_S01%20Read-Only.jpg

Dh_2GkyW4AEFFdq.jpg

And a couple just for fun:

thatcher_pinochet.jpg

_68801759_68801758.jpg

The next Bond film will be called,
"Never say Brexit again" with J.
Corbyn as the ultimate bad guy,
'Scabbywanka'

"No Mister Johnson - I lexpect you to DIE!"

CknzVsiXIAEwrZZ.jpg

UUmm is this a straight forward Brexit shuffle?

Sinn Féin won't stand in three NI seats

Lou McDonald

PA MediaCopyright: PA Media
Sinn Fein leader Mary Lou McDonald urged supporters to back other parties in some areasImage caption: Sinn Fein leader Mary Lou McDonald urged supporters to back other parties in some areas
Sinn Fein has announced it will not stand in three constituencies in Northern Ireland in a bid to prevent DUP candidates winning the seats.
The party will stand aside in South Belfast, East Belfast and North Down.
It is now urging its supporters to instead back the SDLP, the Alliance Party and independent unionist Lady Sylvia Hermon respectively in those three seats.
Announcing the move, Mary Lou McDonald called the upcoming poll "a once-in-a-generation election".
She said: "You can call this a pact, you can call it what you wish - the reality is we are asking people to come out and vote for those pro-Remain candidates. We believe that is the right and progressive thing to do."

The photos of the Royals with the Sinn Fein/ex PIRA terrorists must have been hard for them to take.

FFS they tried to top them on a number of occasions and did get Lord Mountbatten who was as good as royalty.

I can only assume that they were told to JFDI

Latest Threads