Gee! I bet I look sooooo good with my new wheels !!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by whitemouse, Jan 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Chrome SLR is actually kind of cool.

I don't get the obsession with Escalades though. A Range Rover is cheaper, more tasteful and a fcuk load better.

All American cars are shit, even the good ones. Every yank car ever made has a European or Japanese equivalent that is 10 times better in every way.

2. wonder if he making up for having a small cock. ;)

3. That's a very bold statement (no i don't mean bold because i made it bold :roll: ). Looking back over the years i disagree over a few cars that were and still are awsome.

Edited as i can not spell. :oops:

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not as cool as this SLR:

[​IMG]

I carried one of these bad boys as a Junior Leader. Must dash as i'm nursing a semi at the memories.

5. Cadillac = Tasteless, no matter who the owner is

6. So the guy is called El Hadji Diouf To use the title Hadji in their name a Muslim must have completed a pilgrimage to Mecca.

So how does this devout Muslim boy explain this:

Dec 2005:
    Banned for 12 months after being found guilty of a drink-driving offence. The 24-year-old had been out drinking champagne to celebrate a Premiership win, Bolton Magistrates' Court heard.

Information from:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...urn/6221942/El-Hadji-Diouf-wall-of-shame.html

Seems that some of these Muslims only want to be Muslims if there is money to be made from exploiting the race relations act :cry:

He really should at least drop the Hadji from his name.

7. Loads of Muslims drink, they have a religious on-off switch.

I went to uni with a Saudi prince, he drank whisky like it was water, he had quite the supply of Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

Of course when back in Saudi he was robed up and obedient. He used to laugh about it.

8. Name one and I will give you a European or Jap equivalent that is better.

I agree some of them look quit nice but they are shit in pretty much every department.