GB news.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
It's still a bit ropey with hint of amateur about it - but then so was Channel 4 when it started.

Not overly sold on the background to the presenters - just not sure what "feel" they are aiming for.

Probably needs a bit of time to bed in.

Ballistic

War Hero
"Stand Easy Productions" springs to mind.

Yeah, I know it's early days... maybe they were unable to attract enough experienced 'off screen' talent to cope with 21st century technology but it's got a very amateurish feel so far.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
There's a good (promotional?) article about in the Mail (sorry!) today about the start up and opening night.

Just about anything has to be better than the current news outlets. Tell the story, move on. Why do the spend 20 minutes talking it to death - even a non story?

Wightsparker

War Hero
Just managed to retune our Toshiba TV to get Channel 236. (the remote does not have a "Menu" button, but a quick look on the net showed how to do it).

The fact that certain other media outlets are critical of GB News was predictable.

There's a good (promotional?) article about in the Mail (sorry!) today about the start up and opening night.

Just about anything has to be better than the current news outlets. Tell the story, move on. Why do the spend 20 minutes talking it to death - even a non story?

Owned by Murdoc so anything under his ownership will be replicated across his stations/news papers. The article writers in the mail even have their own presenting slots on GB news. Expect the DM to say nothing but good things about GB news and any critique (no matter how large or small) to be described as woke.

I have zero intention of spending more than 1ms watching GB news.

Wightsparker

War Hero
Owned by Murdoc so anything under his ownership will be replicated across his stations/news papers. The article writers in the mail even have their own presenting slots on GB news. Expect the DM to say nothing but good things about GB news and any critique (no matter how large or small) to be described as woke.

Please don't tell Andrew Neil; he would be heartbroken.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator

Cheers dits.

Waspie

War Hero
I too am not watching GB News!

(But that's only cos I'm a right lazy bar steward and can't be arsed tuning/retuning or otherwise to find another media station to confuse my already muddled mind).