Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Gays in the navy and equal rights for straights

Muffler said:
Cmon higgy, give us a pearly broadside,
No use asking Dorothy for help, she will side with her children every time

………

Who are you calling a Dorothy mate. Cheeky little sod. Go wash yer mouth out with bitrex! :twisted: If I'm a Dorothy you're a Rupert!

Lingyai said:
Jesus, how many more times do we have to hear the cries of "we are normal"? Queers just have to realise that they are called queers for a reason, because they are queer i.e. not normal. Is anyone seriously going to suggest that a man who finds love in another man's hairy ass is normal?

Yuk!

How many other species in the world indulge in this kind of sick act?

Most species have a small minority who exhibit para-homosexual behaviour.

Where would the world be if this ever increasing fashion trend of bumming spread? Dead, that's where. What with the gay plague and the fact a poof can't squeeze a sprog out of his derriere (much as he might like to), we'd all be doomed for the sake of a twisted perverted pleasure...

Unlike wanking with a sock, which is of course perfectly normal? Remind me Lingy, what did you say your sock's name was? :lol:

Drives me nuts.

Ah. Di dums.

There is something very wrong with you, accept it and stop trying to twist it round that us normal folk in natural heterosexual relationships are somehow in the wrong because we don't agree with your perverted ways.

Ooooh! We are in a temper today! I like you all the same Lingy. :D

slim said:
higthepig said:
Thats a proper answer? read the leading thread, what a pain you people really are, get a sense of humour ,stop pushing it, no-one is impressed apart from the resident gays, AAC sort these bastards out.

Hi Steve seems like higgy has promotes you to Chief Gay and made you divisional officer for the gay members. Maybe you should get another non de plume and become the gay agony aunt, can I suggest "the happy pig"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On the subject of mixed showers it's a pity you didn't all do your training at the Danish Naval Home Guard training school at Slipshavn... :D Lovely place! I feel at home just thinking about the place.

I agree with Slim actually. I see no reason why there should not be either mixed quarters or mixed showers for those who want it. The prudish British cringe at an idea that is seen as perfectly normal in Scandianvia - and rightly so. Why are adults so afraid of other people seeing them naked? That is what is really unnatural. No other species clothe themselves: naturism is the norm - so why are we so afraid of being our natural selves?

PS: I'm not a naturist: I need clothing to support my stereotypical, middle-aged, straight body-image - ie. FAT :lol:

I agree - some females SHOULD wear clothing; in fact I remember a SODS Opera that the Wrens Mess was doing, and the (mainly male) audience shouted: "DON'T get your tits out for the boys!!"

Can't believe this thread is still going.

Anyway here's a dit about homos and showers.

This happened in Civvy Street. A friend of mine was using the showers at work after being to the gym. The building is a large semi-public university facility in the centre of London. If you know Malet Street, you have an idea of where I mean.

Anyway, he has a shower, towels off, get dressed as usual, but all the time there had been this bloke sat on a bench opposite fiddling about with his laces, rummaging in his bag, doing all sorts of stuff but actually doing very little if you get my drift.

Now this building was notorious was 'cottaging' and my mate became very suspicious about this bloke sat opposite. As one of the staff there he made a discreet call to security.

Security turned up, this bloke's still there with his bag doing not much. He was apporoached and asked for his membership card and they searched hid bag. Guess what? He'd only being ******* videoing my mate in the shower! Dirty little bugger!

His response when asked about this was that he was gay but he was scared of catching AIDS. 8O

Anyway he was chucked out and the tape taken off him. The police weren't called though.

Mods - can I name him here? The video pervert's mane was ****** *****.

Anyway, the whole place was full of cottaging and homos but I'll save those dits for another time.

Nutty said:
Bernoulli said:
Nutty said:
UncleAlbert said:
Well I find all this a bit strange, I don`t remember seeing many gays in the navy, and none at all down the stokers mess.
If there are a few now then they should not be closeted in any way but should put forward their sexuality for all to see.
To this end and for the benefit of the straights I believe they should be made to wear a bell round their necks at all times.
Junior rates should have a brass bell, senior rates a silver bell and a gold bell for the pigs.
This would enable the straights to not only know who they are but also when they are coming.

…….
Could you please send me £20 thank you.

UA

Perhaps all the straight men should wear bells around their necks so the gay people and WREN's/Lady sailors know a sexual predetor is nearby.

Every person, male or female can say NO when another person of the opposite or same sex tries to chat them up. You can say no can you its like the on/ff switch on your TV just use don't get all excited and annoyed.

Perhaps you are just so plug ugly nobody of either sex has ever tried to chat you up.

Nutty

PS £20 UA are you sure your cherry is worth that.

Speak for yourself, fish. When I did my ten up on the 'Moor, I never took 'no' for an answer in the showers. Not that I was gay mind you, I only ever gave, and brutally at that... :D

That is Mr Macho Itie Man until you meet some one who is bigger and uglier than you then pop goes your cherry. Wot is it Cat C Perps on the Moor now, not the cream of the underworld is it.

Or perhaps its all a big fantasy WALT

Nutty

I'm sorry, could you check your crypto settings and re send? That post was written in fluent gibberundish.
If you are calling me a Walt, then I am afraid you've got me bang to rights. I tearfully confess that I have never been a predatory homosexual brunser in a maximum security correctional institution.
God, it feels so good now that I don't have to live a lie anymore. :roll:

A young leading hand approached his DO and told him that he wished to leave the RN as he had piles, would to be possibly for a medical discharge
Enquiring the reason the LH told the officer that when he joined the navy if a homosexual was found he would be sent to DQs and then be discharged. A few years later the navy decided that it would be If to allow gays to serve, what the Hooky was worried about was the way the RN was going it was only a matter of time before being gay would be made compulsory and though he loved the RN he didn't think his piles would be able to take it

Always_a_Civvy said:
I recall voyourism was outlawed by the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

This would have been around 1992. The whole place at the time was notorious for gay shit going off in the heads and changing rooms. It was even in the gay press.

Very unpleasant it was. :x

Shakey said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
I recall voyourism was outlawed by the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

This would have been around 1992. The whole place at the time was notorious for gay shit going off in the heads and changing rooms. It was even in the gay press.

Very unpleasant it was. :x

Phew... that was before my time! :)

They`re not listening shaky, Dorothy’s in denial and thinks all gays are lovely little fairies prancing around throwing flowers at each other. The truth is they are predators, as are all males.
When I was an OD on a destroyer, (and skin), a killick stoker took me ashore and when I realised I was with a load of gays I made my excuses and left, back on board he took against me and for the next year he made my life hell, even to the extent that when I was drafted me contacted his brother who was the Reg.Ch/Stoker on my next ship. Luckily for me his brother took me aside and after telling me all he apologised for his brothers behaviour and asked me to forget it. I did until today

AAC, stop pitting your wits against serving and served on here. You`ve never been in yet you seem to be an authority on everything that floats. Someone needs to tell you sunshine, good attendance and a high posting count on here doesn’t a matelot make. It just means you’re a fcukin ole YAP.
As alhucoll and many others have said Jack didn`t particularly want gays in the navy but they were still voted in by fcukin civilian tree huggers.

…………

Muffler said:
They`re not listening shaky, Dorothy’s in denial and thinks all gays are lovely little fairies prancing around throwing flowers at each other. The truth is they are predators, as are all males.
When I was an OD on a destroyer, (and skin), a killick stoker took me ashore and when I realised I was with a load of gays I made my excuses and left, back on board he took against me and for the next year he made my life hell, even to the extent that when I was drafted me contacted his brother who was the Reg.Ch/Stoker on my next ship. Luckily for me his brother took me aside and after telling me all he apologised for his brothers behaviour and asked me to forget it. I did until today

AAC, stop pitting your wits against serving and served on here. You`ve never been in yet you seem to be an authority on everything that floats. Someone needs to tell you sunshine, good attendance and a high posting count on here doesn’t a matelot make. It just means you’re a fcukin ole YAP.
As alhucoll and many others have said Jack didn`t particularly want gays in the navy but they were still voted in by fcukin civilian tree huggers.

…………

The way you were treated on board ship as an OD Muffler was completely unacceptable and those responsible should be been kicked out of the Navy. I disagree with your implied assertion that all gays would behave in a similar preditory way however.

I pit my wits on topics which I can contribute to in my own way. I make no claims to be an authority on everything - I have many interests and my job requires me to be up-to-date with current affairs etc in order to answer enquiries - it goes with working in a reference library.

I am fully aware that high contributions do not a matelot make and that I no doubt natter too much. Well tough. I believe in free speech and that I have as much right to natter as anyone else, I may talk out of my arse on occasions - and when I do I usually get picked up and have to apologise. Well that's OK by me.

Gays have always been in the Navy, it's just that in the past they were chucked out if caught. Most served their time and never said anything. I know people who had a great time in the Navy and pretended sucessfully to be straight throughout their time.

What kind of tree do you want me to hug next? A telegraph pole perhaps, Rupert?

treehugger.gif

Ok Dorothy, there’s no need to give me a patronising lesson in naval history I`m well aware of the prevailing conditions of service as they were, as unlike you I did my twelve.
You say you knew people “who had a great time in the Navy and pretended sucessfully to be straight throughout their time.â€

Well I bet they did, It would be like setting Lingi loose in a girls prep school,

As for you, it`s a shame you have to join the other two and revert to name calling.

……

Latest Threads