Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Gays in the navy and equal rights for straights

Thats a proper answer? read the leading thread, what a pain you people really are, get a sense of humour ,stop pushing it, no-one is impressed apart from the resident gays, AAC sort these bastards out.

Cmon higgy, give us a pearly broadside,
No use asking Dorothy for help, she will side with her children every time

………

Funny this topic about 'shagging' has come about.

I buttonholed my old man about it the other day (D112) proper old salt.
And he remembers an old shipmate who nailed a wren in the Captains chair on the bridge. They got caught by the CBO who, in her infinate wisdom decided to let them off with a stern talking to.

Needless to say the next time the ANR asked 'permission to come on the bridge' she couldnt keep a straight face. :lol:

Jesus, how many more times do we have to hear the cries of "we are normal"? Queers just have to realise that they are called queers for a reason, because they are queer i.e. not normal. Is anyone seriously going to suggest that a man who finds love in another man's hairy ass is normal?
How many other species in the world indulge in this kind of sick act?
Where would the world be if this ever increasing fashion trend of bumming spread? Dead, that's where. What with the gay plague and the fact a poof can't squeeze a sprog out of his derriere (much as he might like to), we'd all be doomed for the sake of a twisted perverted pleasure.
Drives me nuts.
There is something very wrong with you, accept it and stop trying to twist it round that us normal folk in natural heterosexual relationships are somehow in the wrong because we don't agree with your perverted ways.

Lingyai said:
Jesus, how many more times do we have to hear the cries of "we are normal"? Queers just have to realise that they are called queers for a reason, because they are queer i.e. not normal. Is anyone seriously going to suggest that a man who finds love in another man's hairy ass is normal?
Where would the world be if this ever increasing fashion trend of bumming spread? Dead, that's where. What with the gay plague and the fact a poof can't squeeze a sprog out of his derriere (much as he might like to), we'd all be doomed for the sake of a twisted perverted pleasure.
Drives me nuts.
There is something very wrong with you, accept it and stop trying to twist it round that us normal folk in natural heterosexual relationships are somehow in the wrong because we don't agree with your perverted ways.

I second that -totally.

I don't know what is it with benders - they always have to do the extrovert act -----yes I'm strange look at me ,talk to me I want to be noticed.

The best way to pish off a person with a gender problem is to ignore them.

They won't go away but they definately get the message.

my aunt married a gay sailor, no seriously, she married him in the 70's and just when he got his extension on his 22 years service they made gayness legal, he promptly left her for a man

Lingyai said:
Drives me nuts.

I know a fella that calls his shit gay blokes babies because thats all they'll ever give birth to!

Remember a divional meeting of us junior rate stokers on top of the UAMR, glorious sunshine and one of the subjects was -

"What were our opinions on letting poofs in the RN?"

Well, you can guess the answer from everyone present -

"Not on our watch!"

But said powers had their way and the rest is history so to say.

How long do you think a declared poof would last in a mess deck yet alone on a warship? Sharing a gulch with 5 other straight blokes, sharing the communal showers etc with a straight crew?

Seems to be that the heterosexual male has less rights than any other "minority". I wish we could get back to reality, put the PC politicians against the wall and let some bears bugger the life out of them!! Then we'd get some sensible decisions.

:twisted:

alhucoll said:
Remember a divional meeting of us junior rate stokers on top of the UAMR, glorious sunshine and one of the subjects was -

"Not on our watch!"

How long do you think a declared poof would last in a mess deck yet alone on a warship? Sharing a gulch with 5 other straight blokes, sharing the communal showers etc with a straight crew?

Seems to be that the heterosexual male has less rights than any other "minority". I wish we could get back to reality, put the PC politicians against the wall and let some bears bugger the life out of them!! Then we'd get some sensible decisions.

In reality there have been poofs in the RN since the RN was founded, all that has changed is that you can't be thrown out now just for being a poof. Do you know how many times you have shared your messdeck with a queer? Some of them are very good at hiding their preferences. You mention comunal showers, I am absolutely certain that if you have been naked in a comunal shower you have been 'eyed up'by a queer.

Now I would be quite happy to put a lot of polititians against a wall and have them shot rather than be b*ggered, and for far more important reasons than the decriminalisation of homosexual activities.

It is time we concentrated more on the important things in life than things that are little more than titilating trivia, like how we maintain decent defence forces, and how well we look after our servicement both serving and retired.

Peter

Maxi_77 said:
alhucoll said:

"Not on our watch!"

In reality there have been poofs in the RN since the RN was founded, all that has changed is that you can't be thrown out now just for being a poof. Do you know how many times you have shared your messdeck with a queer? Some of them are very good at hiding their preferences. You mention comunal showers, I am absolutely certain that if you have been naked in a comunal shower you have been 'eyed up'by a queer.

Now I would be quite happy to put a lot of polititians against a wall and have them shot rather than be b*ggered, and for far more important reasons than the decriminalisation of homosexual activities.

It is time we concentrated more on the important things in life than things that are little more than titilating trivia, like how we maintain decent defence forces, and how well we look after our servicement both serving and retired.

Peter

Exactly the navy has always had its share of homosexuals. Some you knew were that way inclined, some you guessed and others you didn't know.
However I still want equal rights for non gays especially sharing the ladies showers with them

higthepig said:
Thats a proper answer? read the leading thread, what a pain you people really are, get a sense of humour ,stop pushing it, no-one is impressed apart from the resident gays, AAC sort these bastards out.

Hi Steve seems like higgy has promotes you to Chief Gay and made you divisional officer for the gay members. Maybe you should get another non de plume and become the gay agony aunt, can I suggest "the happy pig"

This thread seems to be disolving into ever decreasing circles; nothing profound has been proved other than some people agree, some disagree.

Last time I checked if someone is good at their JOB then they get promoted, regardless of their sexual persuasion. Aspects of a homosexual lifestyle are thought to be diastasteful by heterosexual people; but likewise, homsexuals would find aspects of a heterosexual lifestyle just as disgusting.

We are all different in our own way; some ways are more obvious than others. That is what makes us as humans all the more interestingly diverse - imagine how boring the World would be if everyone was exactly the same?

There are far more important things to be debating at the moment than the fact the "a gay sailor might see me in the shower and jump my bones". I've seen plenty of naked sailors and I very much doubt that anyone (gay or female!) would want to go anywhere near them!

The message I was trying to get across was that in general everyone in our Division was against it - yep there may have been homosexuals present but they were "undeclared" but I have to be honest, can't say I recall any "suspects" from my time in the mob.

There may be a place for "declared" homosexuals shoreside, but on warship? Human nature is human nature and Jack isn't the most tolerant at times.
I'm not homophobic, just a realist.

Al
:roll:

slim said:
Maxi_77 said:

Peter

Exactly the navy has always had its share of homosexuals. Some you knew were that way inclined, some you guessed and others you didn't know.
However I still want equal rights for non gays especially sharing the ladies showers with them

Personaly I have always thought that if we had true equality then aspects of inter gender/sexual persuasion modesty should go out the window/scuttle. You only have a single shower area and every one uses it, at the end of the day does it realy matter who sees whos parts.

Peter

Maxi_77 said:
slim said:
Maxi_77 said:

Peter

Personaly I have always thought that if we had true equality then aspects of inter gender/sexual persuasion modesty should go out the window/scuttle. You only have a single shower area and every one uses it, at the end of the day does it realy matter who sees whos parts.

Peter

Of course it matters, I would get an inferiority complex if I discovered that one of the big Macho Jennies had a bigger willy than me.
Could have its compensations though, would I be able to sue the MOD because of this complex?
Must contact the ex sin bosun to find the routine

Latest Threads