Gay Wedding,help wanted!!

Gombear said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
sussex2 said:
It cannot be disolved for adultery which is seems only heterosexuals are capable of, only for reasons of inconsoleable breakdown.

Is inconsoleable breakdown a bit like irreconcilable breakdown? or is it where one starts crying and can’t stop?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, that's right - sorry for the finger trouble :lol:

rosinacarley said:
sussex2 said:
There's no such thing in the UK as a gay wedding, it does not legally exist.
What we have is a civil partnership, a totally different thing.
You may not have any kind of ceremony, religious or otherwise, and unlikely a wedding it does not infer any kind of ownership.
It cannot be disolved for adultery which is seems only heterosexuals are capable of, only for reasons of inconsoleable breakdown.
It is not a wedding! Nor I hasten to add would very many people who take part in it want to be connected with what is a heterosexual affair.

Not inconsoleable but irretrievable!!

Also Sussex you are nearly right, because a wedding does not confer ownership - I can assure you neither of my husbands owned me. The ground for dissolution of marriage and civil partnership is that the relationship has irretrievably broken down which is shown - in the case of marriage by one of the five facts, and in the case of a CP four of those five facts excluding adultery.

There is a nice website for gay gifts, but if you google it I am sure it will become apparent. We bought someone matching keyrings in rainbow colours and the two female symbols on as an engagement pressie.

Nearly right, the story of my life :wink:
But a good present may be a bit of advice, which a lot of people are unaware of.
If either of them already have a will then it becomes void when they take up the partnership and a new one will need to be made.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Latest Threads