Gay Wedding,help wanted!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rodgersthecabinboy, Apr 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The current Mrs Rodgers and I have been invited to a gay wedding,this is the first gay wedding in our family since Great Uncle Benjamin,missionary for the church of sinners,walked into a Bangkok lady boys knocking shop thinking it was the local Rotary club.
    The problem we have is what do you buy a gay couple for a wedding present.
    All ideas from the fount of all knowledge will be greatly appreciated. :roll:

2. A matching set of silver plated cock rings?

3. *His* and *His* matching cans of WD40.
    (or Swarfega/Margarine/any good lubricant)

4. Matching butt plugs

5. A 100 years ago I would have suggested two pistols on the mess table; one round in each.

Hovever, nowadays, I'm buggered if I know.

6. tickets to Mamma Mia ? or a life size inflatable Billy Elliot toy ? :roll:

7. boom boom :wink:

8. gok wan book, 'ellen' dvd set and a best of the village people cd?

9. Two smallie boys...... :? :)

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

A small dog would suffice. Something like this:

[​IMG]

11. There's no such thing in the UK as a gay wedding, it does not legally exist.
    What we have is a civil partnership, a totally different thing.
    You may not have any kind of ceremony, religious or otherwise, and unlikely a wedding it does not infer any kind of ownership.
    It cannot be disolved for adultery which is seems only heterosexuals are capable of, only for reasons of inconsoleable breakdown.
    It is not a wedding! Nor I hasten to add would very many people who take part in it want to be connected with what is a heterosexual affair.

12. I have heard that they exchange rings, though :oops: :wink:

13. And pre marital too...have they NO shame.... :)

14. A minutes silence

15. Is inconsoleable breakdown a bit like irreconcilable breakdown? or is it where one starts crying and can’t stop?

16. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Having had a Civil Partnership myself I can say that we had most of the things we needed that people seem to buy as "wedding" presents. So we said to our guests that IF they wanted to buy something (it was not mandatory), then gift vouchers for B&Q were OK (yes gay men do use power tools, and no double entendre is intended) :lol:
    I'm surprised that they haven't opened a gift list or something similar. If the couple are anything like us, all they'll want is their guests to enjoy themselves, get pished and boogie the night away. enjoy!

18. Buy four bar stools and then if they have dinner guests they can turn them upside down and everyone will get a seat!