GAY SAILOR

WarMonger said:
Further more grabbing the nearest Henry (Hoover) for inflation and leaving them inflated on pit to check for leaks whilst making a wet does nothing for long term serviceability!
If the PO Stoker ever approaches me with a hoover I can assure you I would gather up the catties and run a mile!
 
Engines said:
rosinacarley said:
gizawetofyagoffaskin said:
Talking of tats, the best I ever say was on a guy who had a devil with a shovel of coal on one cheek of his bum, merrily about to load his duck run, and on the other cheek an angel with a fire extinguisher. :lol:
Cor, you mix with nice people and why were you looking at his bum?
Considered impolite not to look at somebody when soaping them down!
You never know Rosina, the PO Stoker may bear the same tattoo. Would you ever notice? :roll:
 
Always_a_Civvy said:
You never know Rosina, the PO Stoker may bear the same tattoo. Would you ever notice? :roll:
he has two tats, one on his arm which he had done as a smallie boy before he met me and bizarrely is the same as I have! however his is much larger than mine, and we had matching tats when we got engaged!

If anyone makes yakking noises, I would ask you to clarify in your answer whether you were once ever in love!
 

imom1406

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
You never know Rosina, the PO Stoker may bear the same tattoo. Would you ever notice? :roll:
he has two tats, one on his arm which he had done as a smallie boy before he met me and bizarrely is the same as I have! however his is much larger than mine, and we had matching tats when we got engaged!

If anyone makes yakking noises, I would ask you to clarify in your answer whether you were once ever in love!

Which tat is it?, a ship with homeward bound on it or "the sweetest woman i ever kissed was another man's wife, my mother"
 

WarMonger

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
WarMonger said:
Further more grabbing the nearest Henry (Hoover) for inflation and leaving them inflated on pit to check for leaks whilst making a wet does nothing for long term serviceability!
If the PO Stoker ever approaches me with a hoover I can assure you I would gather up the catties and run a mile!
I think it would be worth checking whether it was sucking or blowing before you dismiss it out of hand!!
 
And the pussies? Do they do have tattoos celebrating their inclusion in your household and from their kittenhoods? Or were those removed with their Special Operations?
 
WarMonger said:
rosinacarley said:
WarMonger said:
Further more grabbing the nearest Henry (Hoover) for inflation and leaving them inflated on pit to check for leaks whilst making a wet does nothing for long term serviceability!
If the PO Stoker ever approaches me with a hoover I can assure you I would gather up the catties and run a mile!
I think it would be worth checking whether it was sucking or blowing before you dismiss it out of hand!!
Yes that is a good point, but still I prefer a more hands on approach. As to the kitties being tattooed AAC, I think my local RSPCA inspector would have my guts for a tennis racket!
 

WarMonger

War Hero
Rosina!!.Me too...the thing I find frustrating is I can never find the crevice tool when you needs it...!!

I havent mentioned it before cause I thought I would let your pussies get the attention but I have 5 so know exactly where you are coming from...!!

My back garden can resemble a taxidermists dream sometimes...!!

Their best result to date has been a racing pigeon worth £7500 which stopped for a breather....big mistake!!!
 
WarMonger said:
My back garden can resemble a taxidermists dream sometimes...!!

Their best result to date has been a racing pigeon worth £7500 which stopped for a breather....big mistake!!!

noooo! nightmare!

And please, if anyone elses pussies would like some attention, please dig out!
 

WarMonger

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
WarMonger said:
My back garden can resemble a taxidermists dream sometimes...!!

Their best result to date has been a racing pigeon worth £7500 which stopped for a breather....big mistake!!!

noooo! nightmare!

And please, if anyone elses pussies would like some attention, please dig out!
The guy was pretty understanding though when I phoned to give him the bad news..I was expecting a head fit...seems that it is not an uncommon occupational hazard for the pigeon racing community!
 

imom1406

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
gizawetofyagoffaskin said:
Talking of tats, the best I ever say was on a guy who had a devil with a shovel of coal on one cheek of his bum, merrily about to load his duck run, and on the other cheek an angel with a fire extinguisher. :lol:
Cor, you mix with nice people and why were you looking at his bum?
I had one once, it was very fat and dribbled a lot. In the endi i had to get rid of it because it made me sneeze to much.....smelt a bit funny too!
 
imom1406 said:
rosinacarley said:
gizawetofyagoffaskin said:
Talking of tats, the best I ever say was on a guy who had a devil with a shovel of coal on one cheek of his bum, merrily about to load his duck run, and on the other cheek an angel with a fire extinguisher. :lol:
Cor, you mix with nice people and why were you looking at his bum?
I had one once, it was very fat and dribbled a lot. In the endi i had to get rid of it because it made me sneeze to much.....smelt a bit funny too!
For an awful moment, imom, I thought you were discussing the fire extinguisher! 8O :roll: :twisted:
 

imom1406

War Hero
It was hers in the first place!!.....this is probably going in a direction i am uncomfortable with!! Save to say we are now seperated!!
 
imom1406 said:
It was hers in the first place!!.....this is probably going in a direction i am uncomfortable with!! Save to say we are now seperated!!
Imom, there is nothing to be ashamed of by coming out as a pussy owner!
 

imom1406

War Hero
This feels like an intervention.....i did have a pussy...there i've said it...i like pussy's, but pussy's don't like me....something to do with the hair... i have been advised to get a bald one, but they aren't very pretty!!
 

WarMonger

War Hero
I have to agree..I always thing there's something not quite right about a completely bald pussy...just doesnt seem natural....especially during the winter....how cold!!
 
WarMonger said:
I have to agree..I always thing there's something not quite right about a completely bald pussy...just doesnt seem natural....especially during the winter....how cold!!
You could always get a mini-submarine sweater knitted for it, or draw one from stores. After all, what did midget submariners used to wear on the midget boats?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JockJack Them bloody gay jokes Diamond Lil's 30
soleil Western Daily Press: "Devonport To Host Navy's First Gay Wedding Party" Bases / Shore Est 101
sgtpepperband Psychology Today: "Homophobic Men Most Aroused by Gay Male Porn" Current Affairs 13
superpom Gay Pride Flag flown at Canadian Forces Base, Edmonton Alberta Canada today Diamond Lil's 1
2_deck_dash Booties - Not gay. Safeguard. Diamond Lil's 4
Seadog Navy Gay Chatline type ads Site Issues 33
janner Scouser and the gay man Miscellaneous 1
F Gay beasts The Gash Barge 29
Polycell Two Years Wait For the Outrage Bus (Gay Pride) The Gash Barge 60
soleil "Navy's Gay-Friendly Efforts Make It One Of Britain's Top 100 Employers" Current Affairs 61
Chaz As gay as it gets! Diamond Lil's 8
wet_blobby What's all this gay sh1t? Diamond Lil's 15
NotmeChief Gay Bishops Diamond Lil's 3
daffy1 RAF recognised as top lesbian, gay and bisexual employer Current Affairs 4
G Yanks - Gay, gay, gay. Diamond Lil's 50
Blackrat Gay for Pay? Diamond Lil's 54
Leatherland_NJ Brass Eye Gay Navy Diamond Lil's 0
2_deck_dash I think I've caught the gay again. Diamond Lil's 38
whitemouse HMS Gay Archer History 2
Rodgersthecabinboy Gay Wedding,help wanted!! Diamond Lil's 32
stan_the_man Antony village shocked by gay triste revelations Diamond Lil's 15
soleil Hereford Times: "Gay surname change before man joins Navy" Current Affairs 30
T Can Hot Bunking make you gay? The Gash Barge 21
Montigny_La_Palisse RAF at the Edinburgh gay-off- Their own worst enemies Diamond Lil's 11
Montigny_La_Palisse Think Bruno's funny? He's not a patch on Hard Gay. Hooo! Diamond Lil's 7
lukep Brass Eyes ''Gay Navy'' Diamond Lil's 6
slim Tory and Labour at loggerheads over who more gay- friendly Diamond Lil's 7
S Gay Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
N Gay Class Fast Attack Craft The Quarterdeck 22
M to GAY or not to GAY that is the question Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 62
D Attitude towards gay service men & women The Gash Barge 139
T Gay? At HMS Sultan? The Gash Barge 179
Oil_Slick HARD GAY MAN!!!! Diamond Lil's 5
slim Of course Tintin's gay. Ask Snowy Diamond Lil's 20
BillyNoMates The "Gay"sh Barge? Diamond Lil's 30
Joint_Force_Harrier Gay Pride March Diamond Lil's 197
5dits RM - Gay Icon Diamond Lil's 17
Chaz Brass Eye, Gay Navy! Diamond Lil's 0
clanky MOD censorship of gay Ganges Norman Arthur iPod The Quarterdeck 7
wet_blobby Have the Guards turned Gay? Diamond Lil's 9
slim JK Rowling outs Dumbledore as gay Diamond Lil's 17
brazenhussy enough gay stuff Diamond Lil's 120
trehorn Gay foster parents abused young boys The Gash Barge 19
sgtpepperband Support Gay Marriage Diamond Lil's 38
D ''BUM RATION '' All gay posts in here! Diamond Lil's 53
brigham600 Gay Pride Diamond Lil's 11
N Army Chief Apoplectic over Wearing Uniform, Gay Pride March Current Affairs 155
W Gay bomb Diamond Lil's 10
slim Poland to probe if Teletubbies are gay Diamond Lil's 19
slim Royal Navy searching for gay recruits Diamond Lil's 14
Similar threads



























Gay























Top