GAY SAILOR

percey99

Badgeman
As a young sea cadet 1960s I went on board a warship and a man with a dirty pair of overalls on and a black beard kept pinching my cheek and calling me his BIT OF SKIN ??? he wanted to show me the engine room he said he was known on board as a 3 badge stoker >>>my scc officer took us all ashore and when I told him this story he said dont worry they are all friendly in the navy . The ship was HMS BAROSSA they called it the QUEEN B . I think this stoker may have been gay ? ANY IDEAS ?
 
percey99 said:
As a young sea cadet 1960s I went on board a warship and a man with a dirty pair of overalls on and a black beard kept pinching my cheek and calling me his BIT OF SKIN ??? he wanted to show me the engine room he said he was known on board as a 3 badge stoker >>>my scc officer took us all ashore and when I told him this story he said dont worry they are all friendly in the navy . The ship was HMS BAROSSA they called it the QUEEN B . I think this stoker may have been gay ? ANY IDEAS ?
Did he wear shiny black boots by any chance? :lol: Why? Don't ask! :lol:

Pay a visit to our discussions on Golden Rivets, Percey. Stokers seem more prone...

Steve.
 

imom1406

War Hero
The Cheif Stoker on was happy whilst very drunk in a bar in Gib, to show me his tattooed penis...two eyes on the helmet.."look it smiles and can spit too"..he said ....happy days!
 
imom1406 said:
The Cheif Stoker on was happy whilst very drunk in a bar in Gib, to show me his tattooed penis...two eyes on the helmet.."look it smiles and can spit too"..he said ....happy days!
That is not friendly, that is a tad weird!
 

imom1406

War Hero
He did get services no longer required after showing a juniop MEM (M) the manual life jacket inflation procedure.....the JMEM wasn't wearing a life jacket....and was in his bunk....and it was 2 AM.
 
I do hope the PO Stoker is not reading this it will give him ideas!

(Not with Juniors but with his wife before the thread is deluged with smart arse comments!)
 

imom1406

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
I do hope the PO Stoker is not reading this it will give him ideas!

(Not with Juniors but with his wife before the thread is deluged with smart arse comments!)

A PO stoker who can do the whole foreplay thing....why are you worried....shouldn't you be delighted?
 

Darb

Lantern Swinger
imom1406 wrote:
The Cheif Stoker on was happy whilst very drunk in a bar in Gib, to show me his tattooed penis...two eyes on the helmet.."look it smiles and can spit too"..he said ....happy days!

That is not friendly, that is a tad weird!
Oh dear RC, and here was me thinking you were a worldly person. :(

Talking of tats, the best I ever say was on a guy who had a devil with a shovel of coal on one cheek of his bum, merrily about to load his duck run, and on the other cheek an angel with a fire extinguisher. :lol:


the whole foreplay thing
I recall a cartoon on Ajax with the caption "grease the cat's arse - I'm feeling randy!" 8O
 
gizawetofyagoffaskin said:
Talking of tats, the best I ever say was on a guy who had a devil with a shovel of coal on one cheek of his bum, merrily about to load his duck run, and on the other cheek an angel with a fire extinguisher. :lol:
Cor, you mix with nice people and why were you looking at his bum?
 
rosinacarley said:
I do hope the PO Stoker is not reading this it will give him ideas!

(Not with Juniors but with his wife before the thread is deluged with smart arse comments!)
Smart arse comments from us? Surely not! What do you take us for Rosina? 8O My understanding is that it takes twice the effort to inflate a Wren manually as both female toggles need equal amounts of air blowing into them. Is this correct? :?

We expect a full technical report from the PO Stoker complete with the amount of pressure needed (in kPa), sustained (the Mean please) and air used to achieve this task (in M cubed), and if more air per Kg of body mass is needed to inflate a Jen than a Jack! We expect to read it in the Christmas edition of New Scientist later this year. :roll:
 

imom1406

War Hero
Always_a_Civvy said:
rosinacarley said:
I do hope the PO Stoker is not reading this it will give him ideas!

(Not with Juniors but with his wife before the thread is deluged with smart arse comments!)
Smart arse comments from us? Surely not! What do you take us for Rosina? 8O My understanding is that it takes twice the effort to inflate a Wren manually as both female toggles need equal amounts of air blowing into them. Is this correct? :?

We expect a full technical report from the PO Stoker complete with the amount of pressure needed (in kPa), sustained (the Mean please) and air used to achieve this task (in M cubed), and if more air per Kg of body mass is needed to inflate a Jen than a Jack! We expect to read it in the Christmas edition of New Scientist later this year. :roll:
The difficulty inflating the female version, is that in typical naval fashion, the key toggle is well hidden and difficult for most maintainers to find...sadly this leads to many "faked" inflations.

There are diagrams in various BR's Razzle June 2003 page 28 is a good start!
 

WarMonger

War Hero
Further more grabbing the nearest Henry (Hoover) for inflation and leaving them inflated on pit to check for leaks whilst making a wet does nothing for long term serviceability!
 
rosinacarley said:
gizawetofyagoffaskin said:
Talking of tats, the best I ever say was on a guy who had a devil with a shovel of coal on one cheek of his bum, merrily about to load his duck run, and on the other cheek an angel with a fire extinguisher. :lol:
Cor, you mix with nice people and why were you looking at his bum?
Considered impolite not to look at somebody when soaping them down!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JockJack Them bloody gay jokes Diamond Lil's 30
soleil Western Daily Press: "Devonport To Host Navy's First Gay Wedding Party" Bases / Shore Est 101
sgtpepperband Psychology Today: "Homophobic Men Most Aroused by Gay Male Porn" Current Affairs 13
superpom Gay Pride Flag flown at Canadian Forces Base, Edmonton Alberta Canada today Diamond Lil's 1
2_deck_dash Booties - Not gay. Safeguard. Diamond Lil's 4
Seadog Navy Gay Chatline type ads Site Issues 33
janner Scouser and the gay man Miscellaneous 1
F Gay beasts The Gash Barge 29
Polycell Two Years Wait For the Outrage Bus (Gay Pride) The Gash Barge 60
soleil "Navy's Gay-Friendly Efforts Make It One Of Britain's Top 100 Employers" Current Affairs 61
Chaz As gay as it gets! Diamond Lil's 8
wet_blobby What's all this gay sh1t? Diamond Lil's 15
NotmeChief Gay Bishops Diamond Lil's 3
daffy1 RAF recognised as top lesbian, gay and bisexual employer Current Affairs 4
G Yanks - Gay, gay, gay. Diamond Lil's 50
Blackrat Gay for Pay? Diamond Lil's 54
Leatherland_NJ Brass Eye Gay Navy Diamond Lil's 0
2_deck_dash I think I've caught the gay again. Diamond Lil's 38
whitemouse HMS Gay Archer History 2
Rodgersthecabinboy Gay Wedding,help wanted!! Diamond Lil's 32
stan_the_man Antony village shocked by gay triste revelations Diamond Lil's 15
soleil Hereford Times: "Gay surname change before man joins Navy" Current Affairs 30
T Can Hot Bunking make you gay? The Gash Barge 21
Montigny_La_Palisse RAF at the Edinburgh gay-off- Their own worst enemies Diamond Lil's 11
Montigny_La_Palisse Think Bruno's funny? He's not a patch on Hard Gay. Hooo! Diamond Lil's 7
lukep Brass Eyes ''Gay Navy'' Diamond Lil's 6
slim Tory and Labour at loggerheads over who more gay- friendly Diamond Lil's 7
S Gay Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
N Gay Class Fast Attack Craft The Quarterdeck 22
M to GAY or not to GAY that is the question Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 62
D Attitude towards gay service men & women The Gash Barge 139
T Gay? At HMS Sultan? The Gash Barge 179
Oil_Slick HARD GAY MAN!!!! Diamond Lil's 5
slim Of course Tintin's gay. Ask Snowy Diamond Lil's 20
BillyNoMates The "Gay"sh Barge? Diamond Lil's 30
Joint_Force_Harrier Gay Pride March Diamond Lil's 197
5dits RM - Gay Icon Diamond Lil's 17
Chaz Brass Eye, Gay Navy! Diamond Lil's 0
clanky MOD censorship of gay Ganges Norman Arthur iPod The Quarterdeck 7
wet_blobby Have the Guards turned Gay? Diamond Lil's 9
slim JK Rowling outs Dumbledore as gay Diamond Lil's 17
brazenhussy enough gay stuff Diamond Lil's 120
trehorn Gay foster parents abused young boys The Gash Barge 19
sgtpepperband Support Gay Marriage Diamond Lil's 38
D ''BUM RATION '' All gay posts in here! Diamond Lil's 53
brigham600 Gay Pride Diamond Lil's 11
N Army Chief Apoplectic over Wearing Uniform, Gay Pride March Current Affairs 155
W Gay bomb Diamond Lil's 10
slim Poland to probe if Teletubbies are gay Diamond Lil's 19
slim Royal Navy searching for gay recruits Diamond Lil's 14
Similar threads



























Gay























Latest Threads

New Posts

Top