Gay? At HMS Sultan?

THIS IS NOT A WIND UP...

Hi,

I am a raving hom and am currently on course at Sultan. As Gosport is a town populated by troglodytes and Martha's is cack, I'm wondering whether there are any other queers onboard? Drop me a line or PM me if you're interested in chatting. :)

Oh, and by the way, homophobic abuse is most welcome as it will help keep this thread in view of all those potential shags. Cheers breeders! :)

Nope - not a troll, I said this wasn't a wind-up. Although I am a militant arrse-bandit, how else do you suggest I meet like minded sailors? Go up and ask them in the galley? And as no one goes cottaging anymore this is as good a bet as any!

terrys_chocolate_testicle said:
Nope - not a troll, I said this wasn't a wind-up. Although I am a militant arrse-bandit, how else do you suggest I meet like minded sailors? Go up and ask them in the galley? And as no one goes cottaging anymore this is as good a bet as any!
Couldn't hurt.

_Tim_ said:
Couldn't hurt.
On the contrary, Timothy - it could hurt a great deal! I suppose I could stick to WAFUs and avoid stokers for a safer life but this is still probably safer, eh? :wink:

[

On the contrary, Timothy - it could hurt a great deal! I suppose I could stick to WAFUs and avoid stokers for a safer life but this is still probably safer, eh? :wink:
Could be, or maybe there'll be people on here that are well up for stitching you up? :thumright:

Moomin said:
Tim - they are sweet! :roll:
Show me a sweet moomin and I'll show you a clean Frenchman.

_Tim_ said:
[

Could be, or maybe there'll be people on here that are well up for stitching you up? :thumright:

Moomin said:
Tim - they are sweet! :roll:
Show me a sweet moomin and I'll show you a clean Frenchman.
True, but that would at least bring me into contact with people who actually have a sense of humour, as opposed to the mong-children who seem to make up most of the crew here right now...

True, but that would at least bring me into contact with people who actually have a sense of humour, as opposed to the mong-children who seem to make up most of the crew here right now...
Fair point, mate.

I'm still not 100% sure this isn't a wind up, though. :lol:

Moomin. Try again.

I've posted much the same thing over on the forces LGBT site. And Thingy - I am fully aware of who you are and I am fully aware of who Norman is. All I can say is that although Norman (or whatever he calls himself this week) is indeed a stroker of the highest order, it is also true that I am younger and more handsome than you and also have a considerably larger penis. And while I am stroking real stokers, you will be stroking yourself. You beardy big girl's bra.

Oh and by the way, although we all know that you fancy stokers and love HMS Ganges old-boys, it's probably still worth mentioning EVERY...FIVE...MINUTES.

:) X

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
whitemouse History 2
A The Quarterdeck 33
higthepig Diamond Lil's 89