gash tattoo's

as it it says in the title who's got gash tats from a run ashore on just a tattoo from a drunken night.
Here's one of mine from a week in magaluf last year never remembered getting till I saw it in the morning.

oh yes singers 1965,went ashore with a jock and he waited until i fell under the table in the melbourne bar in sembawang then he poured me into a pickup taxi took me to johny ghurkas and the next morn i surfaced with a tat of scotland forever on my right arm,(im english) well i waited until it was his turn to be smashed and then returned the favour he woke up with world cup willy on him, hehehehehe

witsend said:
"Until the last ranger" & a gif of Susan Boyle at Parkheid. Are you planning on ridding the world of orcs?
well the world would be a better place. :wink:
no it was just a was away with a few guys from the green brigade and we all ended up getting them.

Haggis_Catcher said:
as it it says in the title who's got gash tats from a run ashore on just a tattoo from a drunken night.
Here's one of mine from a week in magaluf last year never remembered getting till I saw it in the morning.

How sad are you lot?

lonestar said:
No drunken tat could compare to the abomination that is this work of art:

Fck me, it looks like an aboriginal woman with it's hair tangled-up in barbed-wire! God knows the tat is no Rembrant either.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dustyjack The Gash Barge 69
RNFLUNKY The Gash Barge 7
snapdragon The Fleet 5