Gash tat's.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Alfacharlie, Nov 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought I'd start this up as it's hidden in the Corps forum. What gash tat's have you got, or know of?

I'll start off with my old branch badge on my arm, then branch changing a year later. Nice. Full dit on corps forum.

2DD's got a right sh1t one... Literally.

2. Yep, my avatar.

3. Ha ha. Nice one. I was threaders when I got mine.

The lads tried betting me again to get a line through it with 'Belay my last' written underneath mine when I branch changed.

4. Bone cnuts asking you what the initials A.M. stand for.

5. I've just uploaded a phot of an epic one into the picture gallery as I don't know how to post saved pictures.

After I got mine done, it kind of started a gash tat contest onboard. Some of the tats that appeared over the course of our 9 month deployment were as follows:

Flames coming out of hoop (mine)
    2 + 2 = 5 (5 scrubbed out and 4 written underneath)
    W on each arse cheek so it says 'WoW' when buttocks pulled apart (same lad as above)
    Weasel on arse cheek foraging for nuts in the hoop (apparantly)
    Stop Hammer Time (see gallery when it comes up)
    Flames rising up arse crack with a devil on one cheek shovelling in coal and an angel on the other cheek putting it out with an AFFF fire extinguisher.

And my favourite: Jock stoker goes into tat parlour asking for a thistle with Scotland written underneath, tat artist has never seen a thistle in his life, Jock stoker attempts to explain, tat artist thinks he understands,
    Jock leaves tatto parlour with a pineapple on his arm with Scotland written underneath.

Epic.

6. I have got one that i take a alot of sh*t for. I have a dove on my calf but there is a reason behind it.

I get all sorts of insults from the lads :roll: .

7. Gaylord.

8. navvy sweating like fcuk on arse cheek with mega shovel trying to cope with discharge after a gallon & half and three egg banjos.

9. Very original :roll: . Any new ones?

10. What have you heard before jjp, I'm sure we can blackcat.

11. Erm:

Cnut
    Gay/gaylord
    Peace leg
    Puff
    Shit stabber
    Poo poker
    Feaces fondler

and few others i can't remember. I await your witty insults.....

James

12. You could try:

Turd burglar
    Tree hugger
    Shitehawk lover

There'll be others along with better very soon

13. I'm sorry did you say 'Peace Leg'?

That is possibly the gashest, most wank insult I have ever heard in my entire life.

14. I have heard Turd burglar but not the others. No doubt the rest of the muskyqueers will pipe up?? :wink:

15. On the gay topic

Uphill gardener
    Knob jockey
    Brown hatter

16. I second that but unfortunatley my mates are not blessed with the best brains. I am sure that if they were to come on this forum a few would win cock of the week :roll: .

However, they are good lads and know how to have a good p*ss up!

17. Fart fairy.

18. Bum puncher

19. Name?

I ask as the person whom I knew that happen to wasn't a Stoker, but an old W.E Tiffy named Eric H*****ire.

He always worked Sea-Dart section. I was on the Scummer with him about 15 years ago.

20. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Backdoor bandit.
    C0ck bandit.
    Pillow biter.

Really I love you guys and would let you suck me off, if I was passed out drunk and you had a shave.

:wink: