Gash Buzz?

The best you can say is that it will give a few Jacks/Jennies a few dits to tell their grand children.
"did I ever tell you about the time I had to guard the Queen at Buckingham Palace?............"

Lt Cdr could have stood a bit closer to the razor. Thats not what passes for a full set these days.Is It?:)
The BR was updated recently with set minimum and maximum lengths due to the “designer stubble” and hipster beard crazes.

BR3 CH38 Para3818 said:
the following characteristics are not acceptable:
(1) 'Designer Stubble'. Designer stubble is assessed as any beard length shorter than Grade 1 (2.5mm).

(2) Beards of Uneven Growth (eg. 'scrappy'). The definition of 'scrappy' remains within the subjective judgement of the Command (and delegated representatives, namely the Executive Dept and all personnel in positions of authority (LH/LCpl and above)).

(3) Extended or 'hipster' Beards or ‘handlebar’ moushaches. Extended or 'hipster' beards or ‘handlebar’/extended moustaches are not appropriate. The maximum acceptable length of a beard is to be Grade 8 (25.5mm).

(4) Beards Taking Excessive Time to Grow. The definition of an 'excessive amount of time to grow' remains within the subjective judgement of the Command (and delegated representatives, namely the Executive Dept and all personnel in positions of authority (LH/LCpl and above)). The advised maximum time for an individual to grow a sufficiently thorough beard is 2 weeks.

(5) Religious or Faith Reasons. Where facial hair is grown as a tenet of a faith by a genuine adherence to that faith, it may be grown in excess of the limit described above at sub para (3). Such facial hair may require to be trimmed, however, or be tied up or removed if it undermines the health and safety of the wearer or others in the unit, or if it undermines the operational effectiveness of the unit. Any faith or practice must be clearly established by an individual and not simply deemed as having been undertaken in order to defy the regulations contained within this BR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaladDodger

Lantern Swinger
I'm laid up at the moment with a broken foot so maybe have too much time on my hands....... I googled body hair and found Vajazzle, absolutely hilarious but also deeply worrying as in our modern metro-sexual women can be men and men can be women type world they actually have vajazzle kits for men.
vajazzle 1.jpg vajazzle 2.jpg vajazzle 3.jpg vajazzle 4.gif vajazzle 5.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
northern-matelot Diamond Lil's 13
A History 1
Joint_Force_Harrier Diamond Lil's 6