Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardening and growing Melons

Are any members into gardening perhaps we should start a gardening section share tips and ideas??

Our Mavis swears by Miracle Gro for super melons having won the amateurs prize at Tatton flower show.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Thanks Stirling... seasons greetins to ou and yours from DG! I expect to be 'tired and emotional' over Xmas, so I doubt I will be posting very much from tomorrow... 8O :wink:

HarryBosch said:
Backpacker, One for your diary: 'World Naked Gardening Day', Saturday 3 May 2008. Don't ask me how I know :dwarf:

Harry Mavis and sister Gertrude are founder members.

http://www.wngd.org/

It was last year when the chairwoman insisted on measuring my ten inch cucumber when Mavis thought she was a common type!

One does not measure in metres/meters one measures in imperial.

Thank God the world has returned to normal on RR. I saw a thread about growing melons. Opened it up and got what was written on the tin, a pretty bird with big naked tits.

"All is well with the world of Pusser"

Nutty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Sellafield's helping hand for gardening charity MoD News 0
S Gardening - The Way Forward? Hobbies & The Great Indoors 17
MoD_RSS Polling indicates growing public understanding about importance of using health and care data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welsh Secretary visits growing Wrexham businesses recovering from the impact of Covid-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Growing global appetite for British food and drink exports MoD News 0
soleil Navy News (FB): HMS Sultan - Charity Moustache Growing Event Bases / Shore Est 7
MoD_RSS UK and Commonwealth will champion free trade in face of growing global challenges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Growing Mid Wales Partnership welcomes UK Government funding to ignite regional ambition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Growing export opportunities for UK businesses in the Caribbean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Growing thirst for Northern Ireland Whiskey overseas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Growing demand for Disability Confident employers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Emerging markets dominate UK’s fastest growing export partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New Aviation Minister welcomes industry’s growing commitment to gender diversity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Youngsters learn about careers on offer in growing Earth Observation sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Marines to be restructured in line with growing Royal Navy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Partnering with Defence 2016: national employer conference shows growing... MoD News 0
soleil Mail: "Tensions Growing Off Gibraltar After RN Confronts Spanish Warship" Bases / Shore Est 20
soleil Navy News: "Express growing grey with age" The Fleet 0
higthepig Growing a Set The Gash Barge 20
slim Pessimism 'growing among Iraqis' Current Affairs 1