Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Ganges gossip! Moved from Qtr deck!

janner said:
Thanks Steve, I've corrected it, could you delete the old link in the quote part of your post please

Done sir!

I hadn't realised the early G Spotters had access to female company. The Discos on board Boscawen must have been great! :bounce:

hi, hope u can help me, what was the camp called at the bak end of hms pembroke in chatham, i went there as a boy and hms tiger was in, we were given a tour but cant remember what the camp was called. any help appreciated, please reply to [email protected] thank u, i dont get on here much
yours jimmy craig

weejock28 said:
hi, hope u can help me, what was the camp called at the bak end of hms pembroke in chatham, i went there as a boy and hms tiger was in, we were given a tour but cant remember what the camp was called. any help appreciated, please reply to [email protected] thank u, i dont get on here much
yours jimmy craig

East Camp.

!970s. Can't for the life of me remember what each intake was called; troop, squad, class?

What the **** was it?

Don't ask me I was only there for a year.

They taught me to sew, dhoby, shower, whiten plimsoles, be where I should be. But remember what an intake was - !!!!

Did we have to remember that - was it on the syllabus? :glasses10:

I remember in the new entry bit, we were Hampshire mess and were called to attention and marched about as such but I'm fucked if I can remember what we were called after.

Also remember the long covered way but can't remember whereabouts the short covered way was, or if that was where we were for new entry.

Think me heads about fucked.

Latest Threads