Game for a laff........

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirlin, Sep 29, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Social media is awash with mug shots and mebbee we should start a rogues gallery, don't cheat posting pics taken 10 years ago as it is easy to check when pic was taken. Marks out of 10 please/abuse/like/dislike.
    -
    7a330ae1-a1da-466d-adbd-dff894da438a.jpg

2. This is PT trying to pull in the Spice Island Bar.
    -
    fish.jpg

-
    .......and this is my reaction on clocking him
    -

-

vomit.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

What the f*** is this crap?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Stirl wants your mug shot up front and central, sort of blows out the secret avatar and login name, maybe he is trying to find his dad?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Nah, dad died when I was 2 years 3 months old so have no memory of him , visit his grave with brother John when we can , granny is miffed cos I said he adored me in the Sailor School thread.;)

6. May be a surrogate dad them, looking at you photo you had better be quick, there cannot be many around old enough to fill that role:D

7. Ouch , am only 63 but look a lot older..........that is why I retired at 60 , how is work today ? , I have just got back from some retail therapy.:p

8. A picture of my set from 2 years ago......when I had the last mental breakdown :mad: ;)

-
    Redmist..JPG

9. Works OK but in your 60’s you will need to find someone in their 80’s may be Granny will take you under his wing.
    I leave retail therapy to the misses, she needs no help or guidance on how to spend what I earn

10. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Snowballs chance in hell springs to mind. :eek:

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. The gallery should have a pic of our Kenny.
    -
    4k7ngm.jpg

12. .......and of course Monty.;)
    -
    [​IMG]

13. Come on people don't be shy , even if you are a tad lacking in the looks department we will not take the piss , honest.....according to the Earl of Cumbria , 2DD I am
    ''Brutaly Honest '' so you are pretty safe.

14. Here is me and Monty (not our Monty) in Bugis Street 1974 , can't remember the name of he/she in the middle.

-
    P1000799 (1).JPG

15. You smoked blue liners no wounder you aged before your time:rolleyes:

16. Sovereign.jpg Just for you Stirl, 1980 ish HMS Sovereign, I'm on the right. I don't have the hair on the chin or the head anymore and that is a blue grenade on the table in front of me. CSB Mmmmmmmm!!

17. Sundodger (me) on loan to a skimmer in the South China Sea circa 1987 000000000000000000000000000000000000001.JPG

18. AAF

AAF Badgeman

CSB ! , when Fife was in dock after engine room fire I was made messman of senior chiefs mess and when duty MM you had to visit all the SR mess after super and wash all the glasses and tidy up , apart from miserable gits in 4 mess I got a free pint in all t'other mess:confused:
    Nice pic BTW , good lookin bastard.

19. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Chuck Norris's younger brother ?. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rothmans DF's actually , but you knew that anyway , when shoreside UK I sold my Blue Liner stamps , as tabs go they were the worst......all the sweepings up from Gallaghers apparently , Slim maybe able to confirm that as he worked in the tab industry as a techy at some stage after he left the mob.