Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallery

The pics of all but 8 of us in the Gallery for user pics have gone and the historical piccies. My gallery also seems to have done a bunk. Send out the crushers to catch the runaways and bring them back to the Coppermine! :lol:

Bad CO

Admin
After some minutes of deep, deep trauma I've managed to put them all back! Thank god for backups is all I'm going to say!

Please remember folks, we are amateurs .........

grefs

Lantern Swinger
Bad_CO said:
After some minutes of deep, deep trauma I've managed to put them all back! Thank god for backups is all I'm going to say!

Thanks. :grin:

Bad_CO said:

Greatly appreciated. Some have lost comments though... time to add fresh comments where needed folks and to remind ourselves how odd some of our fellow cybermessmates look! :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Rosemary Leith and Katrin Henkel as Trustees of the National Gallery. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Mark Cecil and The Rt Hon Chris Grayling as Trustees of the National Portrait Gallery. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Three Trustees appointed to the National Gallery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Extension of Dexter Dalwood a Trustee at the National Gallery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Trustees Appointed to the National Portrait Gallery MoD News 0
soleil "Building Work Starts On A New Remembrance Gallery in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard" Bases / Shore Est 1
Stirling Gallery. Site Issues 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Portsmouth's Round Tower as art gallery Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
Seaweed Gallery problem Site Issues 3
scouse plonkers on the gallery Current Affairs 4
janner Comments in Gallery Not Working Site Issues 8
soleil Online Submarine Art Gallery Submariners 6
Montigny_La_Palisse The RR photo gallery Diamond Lil's 40
whitemouse Photo gallery slimming ? Site Issues 2
scouse photo gallery 70/Arethusa The Fleet Air Arm 0
bigbaddog The Art Gallery The Gash Barge 1
M Photo Gallery Site Issues 3
andym Odd goings on in the gallery Site Issues 2
D EW Picture in the gallery! Diamond Lil's 2
The_Black_Pig Gallery Photos Current Affairs 1