Gaddafi

I think he has already moved in next door to me. There was a huge removal van there today and there were lots of gold coloured sofas etc being moved in, and now there seems to be a SCUD battery in the back garden. I must invite him over for a cup of tea, just to do the neighbourly thing of course.
Have they put the big tent (sorry, marquee) up yet ?

Not yet, but the removal vans have gone only to be replaced with a Y reg Transit with ladders on top and 'Mad Dog Plumbing' on the side, I think he is going into the window cleaning business or something.

There are 4 or 5 blokes outside now too, with dark glasses on and a 5 Series BMW
It's not him then - 7-series or nothing I am led to believe.

There are 4 or 5 blokes outside now too, with dark glasses on and a 5 Series BMW
Has he forsaken the Amazonian (Read Somalian bush pigs) women bodyguards? If so I'm gutted, I think the idea of ullulating ladies fighting the Imperial running dogs to the death terribly exciting.
What! just me then?

wet_blobby

War Hero
No, I'm hearing you brother. Women with guns does it for me as well. Gaddafi moved his tent into a bit of waste ground just outside of basildon about a month ago, what with his curly hair and slightly stood to close to the lamp skin colour he's blending in well with the transient fruit picking oppressed members of the travelling community.