G.W.Bush

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by w.anchor, Sep 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. George the Shrub has less than six weeks left in office. How would you sum up his Presidency in twenty words or less.
    My starter for 19
    A deaf dumb and blind mentally retarded six year old chimpanzee on mogodon could of done a better job.

2. He may be a bit of a twat but I bet he knows the correct use of 'have' instead of 'of'.

Damn! 21.

3. Elected by the Supreme Court rather than the people who he then royally screwed for generations to come. AMEN

4. Thank you I stand corrected

5. Leader of the free world, elected by the stupidest people in the free world

6. You really should take NZ's remark to heart - both times, he was elected by procedures, and lost the popular vote.

as far as i want to say about him, its amazing that he's that fricking stupid, and the lowest presidential popularity rating in history (Lincoln in the slave-owning states had more popularity!), time will prove that he's an idiot who should be wearing headphones that continually repeat "Breath in, Breath out" so he doesn't forget.

7. Regretably he isn't quite that bad or we would be dealing with the VP now.

Personally I don't think he is that thick, certainly when comapred with the people who voted for him, but he has a terrible judgement about those he picks to trust, and couldn't he have found a better father.

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Twat.....................Anyone want my other 19 words?

9. Go on then amuse us. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

10. Bliar and Brown seem to think he's ok, so that just about sums him up.
    He pours squillions of dollars into upsetting Mid Eastern countries, then suddenly realises he's skint, having achieved diddly!
    geoff(ers) :nemo:

11. He doesn't leave office until 20 Jan 2009.

A president for whom we set low expectations, and he failed to achieve them.

12. If you think Dubya's bad, wait till you see President Sarah Palin if they win the election and McCain drops dead/is assassinated. It really frightens the brown stuff out of me. Whoops, there goes another pair of underpants! :oops:

13. My underpants are wet too!

Palin at home:
    [​IMG]

14. I dunno about you salty, but that pic gave me a chubby. Hmmm, wouldn't kick her out of bed, lol.

15. You mean both women whose composite that is, or just the body?

16. I don't think that's her body after having all those oddly named kids.

I bet she's got a chuff like a wizard's sleeve!

17. Chimpy McFcuknuggets certainly has a lot to answer for; he has brought the USA to it's knees and done more damage in the past 8 years than I would have thought possible for a:-

Drunk driving
    Cocaine using
    Draft dodging
    Business failing
    Bribe taking
    Useless sonofabitch

This is a good link > http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

But don't get me going on Scarah [I can see Russia from my house] Palin - only in America !! :bball:

RM

18. HEY HEY HEY, Thats My Prezz your slanging off here.

Oh Ok, he's a twat then, but Palin, SHE scares the crap out of me.

She did an interview with a PITA, Katie Couric. She was asked about her "International" experience. Palin blabbered on about the fact that as Alaska is next to Russia and Canada.....she had it? WTF ...... I mean, she has stared down Putin and all those pseudo frogs like aint she!!

Oh and she stopped "The bridge to nowhere", sure right , after it became a big hot brick, BUT she kept the effiin $$$$$ and spent it anyway! Sacked her personal chef, sure, BUT then re hired her elsewhere!
    "Sold" the jet on Ebay, ermmmmmm no, but to a brokerage at a loss.

And as for McBush. He is just an old twat that keeps on about "change", (pinching Obama's slogan). He has been in DC for 20+ years, what effin change has he done. "Special interests", "pork barreling" etc, his campaign manager is one of the biggest lobbyists in effin DC. And was on the books of 2 oil companies and Freddie mac n Fannie mae that have collapsed.

At least this will be my first time to vote as a brand new septic, (not really)!!

19. He looks like he fell off the front of mad magazine.(Alfred E Newman)

20. Bush - Crap :monkey:

Sarah: Info :pukel: