Future King

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Seadog, Jul 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Prince William and his lovely Duchess are parents to a baby boy, future king and the HM in HM Armed Forces.

I will be wetting the baby's head.

Anyone who wants to be a sour puss can start their own thread.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. I am really happy for them, even forgetting that it is a royal baby they seem a sweet couple and i am sure they are both over the moon with the new addition to their family

I hope they name him Finks :D
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Hope this one joins the senior service.

Congrats to them both. Looking forward Phil the Greek's classic statement!
  4. Nah!!!!......... Austin
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Application forms posted already.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Should get his BRNC date by the time he's 21 then (26 if he goes to Raleigh..now that would be interesting).
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Either total dedication or after a knighthood at this time of night!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I will give him an iron as a christening pressie
    • Like Like x 1
  9. God Bless him. Welcome to the World Sunshine.

10. George me thinks.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Congrats to them, and welcome to another future monarch!
  12. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

And Commander in Chief.........even if by then, His Majesty's Armed Forces can muster an Infantry Batallion, an RFA with Bootneck Detatchment and the Battle of Britian Historic Flight.
  13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Congratulations to the Royal couple. The future King is obviously not an Aussie, he'd have been out on Sunday if he was.
  14. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Wow, HMS York re-commissioned then?

Attached Files:

15. In deference to (one half of) our Canadian dominion and a tribute to the late favourite cousin of HMQ . . . Louis?
  16. Congratulations to the Royal couple. I reckon Albert as name
  17. Congrats to them both
  18. It best not be ugly, my daughter is lined up to marry this ****er.

I can't be dealing with rats grandchildren.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Congrats indeed! Watching the BBC coverage last night showed the point when Prince Charles came out to be interviewed by the press ... some dappy reporter asked if it was a "painful" experince and HRH asked her if she'd given birth and suggested she wait till she does! Brilliant!
    As for names George, Edward or Albert ... unlikely to be William, Charles or Henry but will have to continue tradition! At least the little bloke is not going to be saddled with some outlandish name that seems to be the norm these days!

Waiting for the "Splice" signal!
  20. James would make him James 8th of Scotland and 3rd of Scotland/England and Wales and James 1st of Northern Ireland. And it would rile the Scots no end when he would be referred to James 3rd.

Given that James 1st (of Eng/Scot/Wales) was known as the Wisest Fool in Christendom and allegedly bisexual, and James 2nd of Eng/Scot/Wales was Catholic and caused a lot of Unplesantness at the Battle of the Boyne which our Ulster friends still talk about to this day this may not be the name of choice.

All those in favour of Prince Mohammed, given that by the time he acceeds there will be a Muslim majority?

(Ducks below a layer of sandbags)