Funny Vid

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by oxy686, May 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You have a weird sense of humour - total crap, biggest load of shit on youtube.

You must be Norman.
  2. I see what you're trying to do here..
  3. nothing wrong with a bit of shameless self-promotion!
  4. Bit gay ain't it!!!

No sorry,

Very gay!!!!!
  5. My eldest son was on 849, always thought he was a bit dodgy
  6. I am in this video, messing about waving my arms. This video was made by a gaggle of 857 or 854 sqn AET lads
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

As a baywatch pisstake it nearly made it apart from the vital missing part, women running in bikinis. Confirms what the rest of the fleet thought, bunch of hommo's.
  8. Based on NotmeChief's review I won't be fukking bothering.
  9. very good me thinks. on a par with the 801 "you make me feel like dancing!"
  10. Had an email from the people who make the Two-Six DVD. They want to include this video on the next edition! So keep an eye out for that
  11. witsend

Sure that email was'nt from qx. :roll: To be honest, whilst whoever edits has some skill, the content is a feed of bollocks.
  12. witsend

:roll: whatever, you and your mates all have subscriptions. :wink:
  13. Ox you on here promoting your deployment video lol
  14. Busted! It worked though 200 views since I posted the link!
  15. Ha, two of those where me and rest where prob the squadron lol. You planning on been a budding Speilburg
  16. LOL. Judging by some of my reviews on here I'd struggle to be a budding naval phot, let alone speilberg! Who is panda by the way?
  17. whatever, you and your mates all have subscriptions.

Right, er, let me see. (It's so long since primary school I forget how this goes!) Um, no we don't you do! Is that the right response?
  18. Look on ya vid mate and your see me waving my arms about like all bloody killick handlers do