Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Story

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
A man came home from work and found his three Children outside, still in their pyjamas, Playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers strewn all around the front yard.

The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door to the house and there was no sign of the dog. Proceeding into the entry, he found an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one wall.

In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a Cartoon channel, and the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing.

In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the Counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog Food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door.

He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried She might be ill, or that something serious had happened.

He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bathroom door.

As he peered inside he found wet towels, Scummy soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a Heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls.

As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed In her pajamas, reading a novel. She looked up At him, smiled, and asked how his day went. He looked at her bewildered and asked, "What Happened here today?"

She again smiled and answered, "You know every Day when you come home from work and you ask me what in the world I do all Day?"

"Yes," was his incredulous reply.

She answered, "Well, today I didn't do it."

:lol:

Stripey_G

War Hero
Excellent story Sgt and so true. As I live by myself, everyday is like that for me...my cat will just NOT do anything to help....I've showed her how to use the Hoover..nothing!..don't like getting her paws wet so the washing up is out...ironing is a chore for her...so my house is as you describe in your story...but do I care?? No..(oh, and I don't have kids!!) :whew:

Just sent that to all the young ladies I work with who are always complaining about how lazy their fellas are.......should give them a good giggle

I'm puzzled. What was wrong with the house... apart from the children? Tidiness is next to Godliness my teachers used to say. Well, I'm an atheist so it stays untiddly.

PS: Stripey, have you tried getting the cat to dust the shelves with its tail/body...... just entice it onto the dusty shelves with some fish...

Stripey_G

War Hero
AAC Quote: PS: Stripey, have you tried getting the cat to dust the shelves with its tail/body...... just entice it onto the dusty shelves with some fish...Unquote

Steve...my cat! As you can see she is nice and fluffy and I do use her as a duster..shove a stick up her ass and away we go!!! :thumright: :thumright:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W FUNNY: A week at the Gym - One Mans story....... Diamond Lil's 3
Ballistic Like/funny/don't like etc. facility not working. Site Issues 13
Woolfy Funny looking ear Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
Seadog George asks Zippy, "I'm funny how?" Diamond Lil's 1
F Finx's funny money The Gash Barge 14
scouse Some Funny ATC stories,also A700 sign ups lol The Fleet Air Arm 3
FunkyJunky Funny Facebook page The Fleet 33
Waspie Scottish iPhone - Funny The Gash Barge 0
LaurenMc hahaha I'm so drunk and you guys are funny Diamond Lil's 41
Rumrat **** off its not that funny Diamond Lil's 29
scouse Funny Dit from The Bosuns call by Hugh Willis Diamond Lil's 12
Ballistic Tour de funny Sports and Adventure Training 1
S Funny Websites The Internet - Best and Worst 4
S Funny As! Diamond Lil's 16
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp – plus ’and similar Funny Symbols Site Issues 2
The_Caretaker Really Funny Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Funny one Liners Miscellaneous 0
pussercdo An old Bobitt joke - still funny Miscellaneous 0
Rumrat Thats so not fcukin funny. Diamond Lil's 24
Merlin28 Funny Tattoo Diamond Lil's 8
Rumrat This Bit Aint Funny Current Affairs 21
Rumrat Funny happening (or statements) totally shipside. Diamond Lil's 22
2_deck_dash Funny looks. Diamond Lil's 8
Z Adding the Benny Hill theme tune makes anything funny Diamond Lil's 2
2_deck_dash Now this is funny Diamond Lil's 5
moshe7158 a very funny lady Blogs 0
C Funny Aussie The Internet - Best and Worst 3
S Funny Vid The Quarterdeck 0
N Pongo`s discussing septics on arrse,quite funny Diamond Lil's 22
M I iz no racist but this is damn funny... The Gash Barge 5
Montigny_La_Palisse Think Bruno's funny? He's not a patch on Hard Gay. Hooo! Diamond Lil's 7
Z Found some funny videos for you all The Gash Barge 0
Deano19 Funny as hell sayings? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 88
T Made up funny dits. Diamond Lil's 15
O Funny Vid The Fleet Air Arm 19
Maxi_77 Funny How Things Turn Out Current Affairs 7
C funny youtube vid The Internet - Best and Worst 8
WreckerL Funny questions you've been asked Diamond Lil's 24
YouAreHavingALaugh This is so funny, but appears to be so true! Diamond Lil's 15
L Aussie interview with a Senator..... (Funny Vid) The Internet - Best and Worst 4
golden_rivet clone - funny Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
chieftiff Funny goings on in the world climate model. Current Affairs 82
P forces gone mad - Please send us your funny stories The Quarterdeck 0
andym Random funny shit. Diamond Lil's 0
andym Funny Military pics Diamond Lil's 32
CRYSTALTIPS This is so funny Diamond Lil's 7
F Funny Viral emails Diamond Lil's 0
Teech Funny but true (honest) The Quarterdeck 1
sgtpepperband Funny Poetry Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
W The 2014 Commonwealth Games (funny) Diamond Lil's 6