Funniest Day, weekend or Week etc in the RN ?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Trigger_92, Jan 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, so apologies if this has been done before.

Basically, this is a thread where you can post the stories of your funniest time or whatever in the mob. Im quite interested to hear what you've all got upto, So over to you!! :)

2. This one time, on my 21st birthday at sea I had the morning watch, but since it was the first of the month, they decided to re-jig the watches around so I ended up having the first that evening as well. Bloody brilliant it was, worked solid from 4am through til midnight.

Absolutely hilarious.

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

My best time in the Army was when i was in Germany and i got to kill lots of prostitutes. My calling card was curling one out in their handbags, which i left at the scene. I was never caught but if Detective Steifelfick is reading this, they are buried near the Mohnesee.

4. :lol:

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Aaah! You are Leslie Grantham, and I demand my £5... :twisted: :p

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

How dare you Sir. I demand satisfaction. I was never a Fusilier.

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Really? How strange - that kai-tai told me you were a pheasant plucker. Or something like that... :shock:

8. First time in Manila, their version of San Mig is about 3.2 ABV so you have to drink a fair whack to get pissed, only thing is when you get to the hotel with the bar girl you have nabbed

-

[​IMG]

it is nigh on impossible to cum, on the job fer fcukin ages, stop, have a drink and a tab, back to it fer so long have another tab and try again ad nause......funny as fook.

9. A week Adventure Training in Kinlochlevan, turn left at Fort William in the highlands IIRC, I pulled a wee Scottish lassie first night in town at the Working Mens Club (Hoofing gert aluminium smelter main employer in toon.)
    Throughly enjoyed ploughing the bint every night for the week, but even better was wafting my smelly fingers under the plum ratings noses the next morning, prior to canyoning down burns and doing the Ben without a fooking weapon for once!

10. Quality phot!

I remember the San Miguel it cost the equivalent of 19p a bottle and that was in 2004.

11. Your young friend has got quite a pronounced Adam's Apple Stirling. :D

12. I'd still rattle it. Look how small her hands are. Your cock would look massive!

13. Of course, that is me on the left :D

14. Look how small your hands are. You'd make his cock look massive :D

15. His hands are slender, but just look how long the fingers are. Depending on how they hold the cock in question, it would look either long and thin, or short and fat.