Funeral Uniform

Jackpool

Hello everyone, so just had to come home for bereavement and attending the funeral next week. I was asked prior to the passing to wear my uniform as it always made her very proud. I just don't know what the rig is, is it 1A, B or C? I know it' in QR's or the Br but I don't have access at the moment. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Armed Forces lead tributes to Dame Vera Lynn at her funeral MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to local authorities to work with faith groups and funeral directors to develop safe, sensitive and innovative ways for funerals to take place MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Support towards funeral expenses to rise from tomorrow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Benefit claimants to get more cash to help with funeral costs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Children’s Funeral Fund for England launches today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bereaved families to receive funeral payments quicker MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Family of World War 1 soldiers attend their relatives' funeral a century after they gave their lives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ‘Shameful’ tactics in funeral plan sales to be stamped out MoD News 0
fishhead Jeremy Corbyn at N.I. Funeral Current Affairs 1
A advice sought for RN grandfathers funeral re: sewing into hammock Diamond Lil's 11
soleil Chronicle: "Appeal For Wellwishers To Attend Funeral Of Retired Royal Marine, 96, Who Had No Family" The Corps 0
Joint_Force_Harrier Mourners required for D Day Veteran's funeral (Cambridgeshire) Nearest & Dearest 0
Grim_Reaper Funeral request. RAF contacts. Charity 10
shellbackmac Medals at funeral? UPO 8
Veterans FS Chief Petty Officer Keith Knight - Funeral Arrangements The Quarterdeck 0
Magic_Mushroom FAA Veteran's Funeral: Appropriate Content The Fleet Air Arm 5
G Churchill funeral History 0
soleil ITV: "Military Funeral For Britain's Oldest Royal Marine" The Corps 4
Good CO Urgent funeral request for 99 year old ex serviceman - 11am in Lytham, Lancs The Quarterdeck 6
P Funeral Drill SCC and URNU 6
S Another Lonely RM Funeral? The Corps 1
soleil "Officers From HMS President Provide Support At Funeral Of Lady Thatcher" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
F George Osbourne cries at Maggies funeral. The Gash Barge 15
N Global Response To Funeral Of Tamworth War Veteran The Corps 7
Naval_Gazer Who cares enough to attend lonely ex-Bootie's funeral? The Corps 28
trelawney126 Funeral of US Monitor rating 150 years late History 0
MoD_RSS RAF personnel attend funeral of Sir Rex Hunt Current Affairs 0
Seaweed Funeral of Corporal David O'Connoir The Corps 1
soleil Lancashire Telegraph: "Full Military Funeral For Pioneering Edgworth Naval Officer" The Corps 0
(granny) Derby funeral Current Affairs 3
W Service Funeral The Quarterdeck 10
scouse The Choice of Jerusalem sang at a Funeral Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 13
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp BBC - Shot submarine officer Ian Molyneux's funeral held Submariners 0
soleil North-West Evening Mail: "Funeral Of Astute Officer Shot On Sub To Go Ahead" Submariners 1
JamesH Funeral help? Nearest & Dearest 6
The_Jimmy A Better American Hero's Funeral The Quarterdeck 5
soleil Poem suitable for the funeral of an ex-matelot Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 16
A Funeral of Bill Stone on BBC news channel 1430 29 Jan Current Affairs 14
T Big Dees funeral. Hoofing turn out The Corps 6
brazenhussy what song would you have played at your funeral? Diamond Lil's 59
sgtpepperband Free Film Offer - Death At A Funeral Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
S Soldiers turned away from bar after funeral The Corps 5
Father_Famine Bar in Liverpool Bars Royal Marines who attended funeral Current Affairs 46
B Funeral RSM(T) A.W.Rixon The Corps 0
RavingLunatic Uniform Woes RFA 11
D Help - Uniform ID Please History 17
C Uniform Help The Fleet 10
A Colours for the No.7 Tropical Undress Uniform circa 1938/9 RMR 2
soleil i: "'A Fitting Tribute': Second World War Hero's Uniform Pride Of Place On HMS Prince of Wales" History 2
MoD_RSS The Education Secretary's response to Lord Tyrie's letter about school uniform MoD News 0