Fun in the sun

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by stan_the_man, May 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watchable ........

2. Amusing. Not seen it before and vaguely recognise the guy on guitar with the bins. Anyone??

SF

3. Fun in the Sun, and nothing to do with 'page 3', disappointing.

4. Thats a pretty funny one too. I recognise about half of the people in it and makes me wonder what bloody YOs are up to these days. They seem to have a little too much time on their hands. I'll have to do something about that when I'm back at work.

SF

5. SF be gentle with them, good guys, good sense of humour, traditional officers hope others take a look

6. On the latter video, the ship isn't Bristish, there is no Union Jack flying at the rear of the vessel.

Where are these guys from?

7. Hey Ollie
    Very British be proud and remember the Royal Navy is the finest fighting force in the world even if the equipment is SHITE, lovely dedicated people striving to do whatever the useless Labour goverment want them to do

8. Don't worry mate. My comments were meant in jest. I wouldn't do anything to hurt the little beggars.

SF

9. And I challenge you to find a man lmore proud than I.

10. Good and watchable thanks stan.

:nemo: :nemo:

11. Couldn't agree less. Had to stop it before it even reached half-way. :toilet:

12. Guess what I found it a real bastard to get from 5 deck to 06 deck in full anti flash and IPE at the ripe old age of 45.
    Joe you just being an arse as usual??

13. No, just being truthful. I'm sure plenty of people liked this, I'm just not one of them.

Were you in it then Stan? If you were in the latter half, I wouldn't have seen you.

14. I was the girlie OM(C) with the long black hair