Fun in the sun

Thats a pretty funny one too. I recognise about half of the people in it and makes me wonder what bloody YOs are up to these days. They seem to have a little too much time on their hands. I'll have to do something about that when I'm back at work.

SF

Hey Ollie
Very British be proud and remember the Royal Navy is the finest fighting force in the world even if the equipment is SHITE, lovely dedicated people striving to do whatever the useless Labour goverment want them to do

stan_the_man said:
SF be gentle with them, good guys, good sense of humour, traditional officers hope others take a look
Don't worry mate. My comments were meant in jest. I wouldn't do anything to hurt the little beggars.

SF

Guess what I found it a real bastard to get from 5 deck to 06 deck in full anti flash and IPE at the ripe old age of 45.
Joe you just being an arse as usual??

stan_the_man said:
Guess what I found it a real bastard to get from 5 deck to 06 deck in full anti flash and IPE at the ripe old age of 45.
Joe you just being an arse as usual??
No, just being truthful. I'm sure plenty of people liked this, I'm just not one of them.

Were you in it then Stan? If you were in the latter half, I wouldn't have seen you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scouse Diamond Lil's 12
A Miscellaneous 0
pussercdo Miscellaneous 0