FTRS

Anchor Faced

Lantern Swinger
Hello all,

Anyone with experience applying please help:

I have seen an FTRS of interest in the lists, found the application form too. Under the CV section do you go into the same level of detail as I would on a Civvie one or outline it now and detail later? (I don't wish to bore the person sifting but to put myself across well).

Yours Aye
Anchor Faced

Polto

War Hero
Treat it as though you would any other job application. You don't know who you'll be in competition with. Don't forget the covering letter, here's where you might be able to come across with a bit more character and personality etc. I mentioned the bus stop outside my house and the fact that I had vast experience of T-boats around various nautical bazaars.

Anchor Faced

Lantern Swinger
Treat it as though you would any other job application. You don't know who you'll be in competition with. Don't forget the covering letter, here's where you might be able to come across with a bit more character and personality etc. I mentioned the bus stop outside my house and the fact that I had vast experience of T-boats around various nautical bazaars.
Many thanks.

I will bite: why the bus stop?

Polto

War Hero
Revealing my ease of access to public transport to get to/from work if my usual method was broken/stolen etc...