Front & back doors, how much? Lil's version.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Matt_89, Aug 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Similar to the thread in Finance but thought those of you more travelled than I could compare world wide prices for a simlar service supplied by places of ill repute. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

150 singers dollars, all night in the last time I visited!!!

3. Ferk me the last time i had "Front & Back door" with a dirty slag ferk pig sloppyminge whore was in Cape Town,and if my fading (very fast) memory serves me correct it was 50 rand,

She was an ugly bloated old ferker,my god what is it with me and ugly whores,"my name is NorwayChris and i have a problem", 8)

4. Absolutely Free.

Panama City - Nineteen hundred and f**k-knows-when.
    Did a runner through the back window when she went to the bog for
    a wash-and-brush-up.

5. 100 rupees in Mauritius in 1973.Should have been 10 but I was pissed.

6. She gave me £5 for the train and taxi back from Dumbarton back to fasers cos we were due to sail at 0900

7. We were in Mauritius in 73,rumrat and i,( i think) that was me you gave 100 rupees to and no it didnt hurt cos i was also pissed, :D

Ps Theres a plod who wants to join the mob
    http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=21513.html

8. :twisted: you realy do have a problem with woman!! Im sure if the wife ever found out what a ferking sick twisted ferkhead she had for a husband she would be gone like a shot! :D :D :D

you make me cringe :oops:

9. Shut the fcuk up, and show us your badly packed kebab. :p

10. ha ha!! :lol:

11. S$150!!!, Jeez thats heavy, old Singapore Annie used to give a gobble for S$5, in 10cent Alley, but that was over 30 years ago and she may have putrified by now with all the cockcustard she swallyd. :roll: :roll: :roll:

12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Inflation my good man, some of us stay in hotels not back alley's. :wink:

13. You didnt go to the Golden Moon by any chance?

14. God it was you, and you did three knots, not hard, not in, and not having your money back.
    And to "Christina" Norway Chris's only problem I ever observed with women, was not being able to screw more than three or four a day.
    But we did have him in training and I am sure he improved. :twisted: :wink: :)

15. with all that praise are you sure your not one of them three or four?