Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From fail to pass, amazing WS SM here I come

BSBRN82

Badgeman
Thank you, yes my AFCO was brilliant he gave me some dvd's to have a look at what SM life is like, cannot wait.

BRBRN,

Its always good news to hear of someone passing, but please could you clarify something?

IIRC from your April posts you had said that you had failed the reasoning section of your RT, for ET ME. You have now announced that you have 'passed for WS SM', but I was under the the impression that an RT re-take is usually only allowed 12 months after a failure.

I would assume that your previous RT score was insufficient for ET ME but acceptable enough for WS SM, and you have now opted for the latter.

I do not wish to denigrate your new choice but I would be interested, as would some others, to know how you reached it after all those months.

Bob.

BSBRN82

Badgeman
BRBRN,

Its always good news to hear of someone passing, but please could you clarify something?

IIRC from your April posts you had said that you had failed the reasoning section of your RT, for ET ME. You have now announced that you have 'passed for WS SM', but I was under the the impression that an RT re-take is usually only allowed 12 months after a failure.

I would assume that your previous RT score was insufficient for ET ME but acceptable enough for WS SM, and you have now opted for the latter.

I do not wish to denigrate your new choice but I would be interested, as would some others, to know how you reached it after all those months.

Bob.

Good point, yes I failed for ETME and was not offered another position so I sent off a request under the protection act to view a copy of my results, once I viewed them I contacted a diffrent AFCO and told them my scores.

From then I recieved a letter with a list of options that my current RT results allow, I spent a long time doing alot of research into the different careers and have decided to follow on and become a WS SM.

So yes this post is alot different from my "previous", but im looking forward to the future now.

Dan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Dan..... BTW there is the new PRNC (4 day course now compulsory, as I'm sure you are aware) to be added to your signature block.

When you are not too busy that is :wink:

BSBRN82

Badgeman

Thanks Dan..... BTW there is the new PRNC (4 day course now compulsory, as I'm sure you are aware) to be added to your signature block.

When you are not too busy that is
:wink:

No problem... and yes I was aware of that should be a breeze, I am never too busy. :D

LujonSA

War Hero
What is this stuff doing in the Jokes Forum? I know that a lot of the jokes don't raise even a smile but this isn't even trying to be funny.

Maybe it's a windup or the reason the OP didn't score high enough to go ME.

LujonSA,

The capital letters and the three 'mentally slow' smilies at Post #1 provide further clues.

Add in the 'history' & youthful impetuosity to complete the fuzzy picture.

BTW, have you any more Golph 'jokes' for us to ignore?:-|

N

NelliesWellies12

we need more special people on boats. my window was strawberry flavour.

Not since Marty Feldman died.

Ah Marty F, (RIP)

Now there's an avatar for sore eyes ...

I feel sure that they cribbed 'google' from his facial expressions.

Bob

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Do you have to do another Pass or Fail interview at the PRNC? Joining the Royal Navy 4
T Royal marines medical, pass or fail? The Corps 2
L RNAC monday 5th - PRNC pass/fail awareness Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
S What is the pass/fail rate for FATs? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS Naming employers who fail to pay minimum wage to be resumed under revamped rules MoD News 0
P Pilot Medical Fail Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
S AIB fail - join RNR? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
A Medical fail - where do I go from here? Joining the Royal Navy 1
Pish Lads I’d like to ask about the swimming during the prnc , is done in 30 m pool ? and what do they consider as a fail during the swim test? Joining the Royal Navy 10
F Triage medical phone call fail Joining the Royal Navy 4
O If I fail the FATs Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Pye96 Medical fail low peak flow Health & Fitness 37
RabC SSBN Whistle Blower Fail Current Affairs 107
NavyRedDevil Medical fail? microscopic haematuria. Submariners 2
burnleymitchy week 7 kit muster. fail Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
G Age 15 BMI of 18, will I fail medical? Health & Fitness 7
Ed.Ed. Is there a way to join the Royal Navy if I fail the recruitment test. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
R Help needed medical deferral or fail? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
sgtpepperband Daily Mail Wail Fail Current Affairs 15
exJenny DM - Haircut FAIL Current Affairs 22
B Joining as a rating after AIB fail. Advice needed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
G Fresh from AIB fail... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
trelawney126 Govt. fail to extradite terrorist suspect to Jordan Current Affairs 9
SONAR-BENDER T-shirt epic fail!! Diamond Lil's 7
D Story of an AIB Fail Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
Olly013 AIB fail due to university? - Some advice please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
B Bewildered re medical fail Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 49
wet_blobby Unemployed who fail drugs test to lose benifit. Current Affairs 40
TotalAlien AIB fail and a 12 month wait you say? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
soleil Yorkshire Post: "Hundreds Fail UK Military Drug Tests " Current Affairs 16
Joe_Crow AIB fail The Quarterdeck 26
M AIB fail to rating entry, no wait? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
trelawney126 New Carriers Fail EU Emissions Regulations The Gash Barge 0
labrum They can't fail to win... Diamond Lil's 7
S Streaker Fail! Diamond Lil's 4
soleil Pompey News: "Daring's Engines Fail" The Fleet 8
soleil P. News: "MP's Bid To Take Carriers Away Is 'Bound To Fail'" Bases / Shore Est 0
R What happens if you fail Royal Marine PJFT Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
pinkprincess Christmas fail... Diamond Lil's 14
sgtpepperband Facebook Fail Diamond Lil's 55
B Waiting time for Rating after AIB fail Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
Norther If AIB is a fail, join as a Rating? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 29
C fail pics! Diamond Lil's 0
R Fail officers AIB what would you then be offered???? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
K Is it likely I will fail the medical? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
tommo How to fail at being a best man! Diamond Lil's 6
Polto Epic fail The Quarterdeck 4
J 70% of AET trainees fail Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
MoD_RSS New fish pass in Norwich MoD News 0
Xenophon BRNC - Why do some pass out as S/Lt or Lt? Joining the Royal Navy 4