Frogman VC

Help, does anyone have a copy of the book "Frogman V.C." written by the late Cdr Ian Fraser VC, would appreciate a loan of it please if possible.

Cheers :?:

I have a well-thumbed copy but I've been bitten too many times to let it out of my sight. Is there anything specific with which I can help?

Alternatively, ask your local library to order it or see here, here, here and here among other places.

Tut tut Navel Gazer, please peruse RR/Forum/History/Red Sailor, this book has been through some twenty plus hands since the start of the year, today I posted it on to Devenport 126 some 3 days after receiving it.

rickeee said:
Tut tut Navel Gazer, please peruse RR/Forum/History/Red Sailor, this book has been through some twenty plus hands since the start of the year, today I posted it on to Devenport 126 some 3 days after receiving it.
Sorry Rickeee but the gaps on my shelves tell their own story. As a naval historian and archivist, my books are treasured tools of my trade, painstakingly acquired over several decades. You'd be surprised how often I have been let down, even by the most respectable of borrowers, so please don't take offence at my understandable caution. Once again, is there anything specific with which I can help?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sgtpepperband Diamond Lil's 3