Frogman VC

Discussion in 'History' started by rickeee, Jun 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Help, does anyone have a copy of the book "Frogman V.C." written by the late Cdr Ian Fraser VC, would appreciate a loan of it please if possible.

Cheers :?:
  2. I have a well-thumbed copy but I've been bitten too many times to let it out of my sight. Is there anything specific with which I can help?

Alternatively, ask your local library to order it or see here, here, here and here among other places.
  3. Tut tut Navel Gazer, please peruse RR/Forum/History/Red Sailor, this book has been through some twenty plus hands since the start of the year, today I posted it on to Devenport 126 some 3 days after receiving it.
  4. Sorry Rickeee but the gaps on my shelves tell their own story. As a naval historian and archivist, my books are treasured tools of my trade, painstakingly acquired over several decades. You'd be surprised how often I have been let down, even by the most respectable of borrowers, so please don't take offence at my understandable caution. Once again, is there anything specific with which I can help?
  5. I have a copy signed Ian Fraser VC open to offers
  6. Is that you Tam?
  7. Dont know anyone with a name like that