Frog carrier (pardon, porte-avion) Clemenceau

Great news for Able, particularly after the sh1te put out by FoE and the local politicking. Hopefully they'll be able to clear some of the untouchables from pompey as well. Intrepid is still there two years after MoD contracted for her disposal......

Not_a_boffin said:
Great news for Able, particularly after the sh1te put out by FoE and the local politicking. Hopefully they'll be able to clear some of the untouchables from pompey as well. Intrepid is still there two years after MoD contracted for her disposal......
No rush oppo take it easy, nice and slow. HMS Leviathan was waiting for disposal at Pompey for my entire naval career 12 years. It was like a mum to the seagulls :thumright: :w00t:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I thought we'd bought the Frenchie in place of the two we were going to build. Does it come with those plane thingys? :dwarf:

janner said:
I thought we'd bought the Frenchie in place of the two we were going to build. Does it come with those plane thingys? :dwarf:
Lol it wouldn't surprise me, HMS QE and HMS PoW will likely be a re-badged HMS Hermes back from India and some 40 year old American Essex Class

chrism_scotland said:
janner said:
Lol it wouldn't surprise me, HMS QE and HMS PoW will likely be a re-badged HMS Hermes back from India and some 40 year old American Essex Class
INS Viraat R22(HERMES) on here way to Pompey as we speak :thumright: heh!! heh!! :w00t:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
S Current Affairs 49